I wish someone is there to stop me or beg me to not move away but there is no one. And I don't need that someone because I need one person to stop me who will never stop me.

Why?

Because I am not worth for her!

A broken man from an unknown love story which have no start and no end,
Taha.

I looked at the journal in disbelief because I didn't know dad knew about it and stopped my brother. I closed it and put it aside. I held my head on my hands and stared at the journal.

I wiped my unknown tears and took the journal to my room and hid it in my closet. I went to dad's room but he wasn't there. I checked everywhere, his office, library, kitchen, and in lawn but he was not anywhere.

"Do you know where is dad?" I asked the cook who was cooking in the kitchen.

"He went to court," He informed me.

I nodded my head and went to my room. Dad was a judge in high court and was well known respected man. Never in his life, he ever made a wrong decision because he always supported just but now I was doubting all this. I didn't know why but what he did with Taha was making me doubting him.

I threw myself on the bed with a sigh and closed my eyes. Suddenly, I was feeling alone and lonely. I couldn't go to Innaya because she was working on a case and was also not at home.

I sighed and quickly opened my eyes when I saw someone entering in the house. I heard many sounds and noises in the house which made me frown. I quickly sat up and looked at the clock.

I didn't know I closed my eyes for an hour. I heard the noises of things throwing here and there which made me still. I inhaled sharply and stood up from my bed slowly. I opened my door without making any sound and stepped out. I looked around and saw no one but the sounds of throwing things from the downstairs could be heard.

I stood near the staircase and bend down to see who was here. I quickly put my hand on my mouth to stop gasping when I saw three scary men with their face covered with bandana. I quickly stood without making any noise and ran back to my room silently. I quickly and quietly closed the door and locked it.

I turned off the lights of my room and hid under the bed with my phone. I dialed dad's number with my shaking hands with a lot of struggle but he was not answering it. I looked at time and saw there was still an hour left till the time of court finished.

I dialed Innaya's number she was also not answering my calls. I started crying silently and dialed the number of police station.

.........

"Assalam-o-Alaikum! This is the headquarter of police station. How can w--,"

.........

"Please help me! I am Mr. Adil Bajwa's daughter. There are three men who broke in my house and are currently down in the hall," I whispered, quickly and cried silently.

.........

"A team of police will be there in five minutes, Ms. Please hide wherever you are and don't come out of your hiding place till police reach and don't cut my phone till police reach there," The police officer said quickly.