Crossing the street he hid his gun while scanning the area making note of the scared looks given to him by multiple gang members, their tattoos on show. It was strange, normally rival members would be held at gunpoint until either one was dead or there was an agreement. For some reason they passed each other like neighbors taking a small glance at the flower shop.

Something was up with this place.

Looking around Seokjin read the shop's name before quirking a brow.

Magic?

Who names their shop magic?

Jin shook his head and pushed past the doors.

Inside the shop his nose was hit with a sweet aroma of roses and tulips while the inside was even more vibrant then the outside. Looking around he saw nothing hostile.

No guns.

No computers.

No signs of a rival or threat in the entire shop.

So why where their dogs not listening to orders around the area?

Seokjin was quickly pulled out of his thoughts as a small sweet voice called him.

"Hello! Can I help you find anything?" He turned around expecting to see a woman with maybe a gun or something that would mention for her to be affiliated with any crime but all he found was a rather cute girl without a shine of criminal activity coming from her.

"Oh! I was just looking around. Are you new to the area?" He looked around the shop again while the girl let out a small laugh that for some reason made the man rather warm inside.

"Ya..." she nervously rubbed her neck. "I just moved in about a month or two ago. I was a little nervous to be honest since I heard scary things about this place. However they couldn't have been more wrong!" Jin looked at her confused before she clarified.

"Everyone here is so nice. They always help and stop by so I'm never lonely in the shop and sometimes help with deliveries. I don't have much so I always give them a flower or two." The blush on her cheeks made Seokjin want to melt, his eyes softened at her small smile and laughed along with the girl.

"Oh! Speaking of which, I haven't seen you around and normally everyone has their specific flower they get when they stop by... I hope you don't mind but I think this one might suit you well." She quickly scurried away for a moment which caused a small panic in Seokjin's mind.

What if she comes back with a gun, or a weapon?

Could I kill her?

Before he could get too far though the girl had come back with a huge smile. A beautiful lily in her hands outstretched to the man.

"It's my favorite flower. It's called a Landili Lily. The coloring is really unique."

Seokjin's heart melted at her and took the flower giving it a small smell

Seokjin's heart melted at her and took the flower giving it a small smell. Looking at the girl again he shot her a bright smile and held the lily close.

"Thank you." It had been awhile since a genuine smile came across his face from someone who wasn't his Bangtan brothers. This girl had quickly placed herself in his heart and the thought of crime coming her way somehow made his anger rise. He just met the girl but couldn't help this protective feeling wash over him as her smile and presence seemed to calm and simply make him happy.

During his inner realization about the girl, he quickly realized he didn't know her name and wanted to find out as quickly as he could. So, trying to, as politely as he could, he cut her rambling off about the lily and asked her.

"Excuse me for interrupting but do you mind if I ask your name?" His voice was soft as he watched the girl smile and giggle at him.

"Primrose. Friends call me Prim." He smiled at her and shook his head.

"Well little Rose, it's a pleasure to meet you." Her eyes widened and blushed redder then the Rose next to her and gave a quick bow towards him. Ending the conversation he realized he had stayed longer then he had planned, but he knew one thing for certain.

He would be returning promptly to see the little Rose.

Exiting the shop and calling his ride he watched the girl through the window dancing around with a small yellow tulip in her hands placing it down in a stunning bouquet. He found himself smiling at her and even imagining the giggle she was undoubtedly letting out.

Jin now knew why the dogs wouldn't listen,

Because they found a flower worth protecting.

Seokjin for once, agreed.