{Chapter 30}

previously

Flares Pov

What was that powerful aura we felt for a millisecond that seemed to have vanished in the same amount of time? It dawned to me who it was, thankfully Rex and Yniguez seem to be in a kind of a fighting mood so they were now fighting each other. Rex was easily winning with his superior speed and strength. Suddenly they both stopped and looked scared. Rex spoke," I think Comet is might be on the verge of releasing his true power." We all looked scared because according to Yniguez it meant the final battle would begin.

Now

Comet's Pov

I was now conscious after a while. I was thrown in the same cell as Darkness as well as my brothers. I felt my power rising from within with even more power surges than usual. Most of my bones are healed now so I can stand now. Darkness was looking at me curiously and with a bit of surprise," You guys may want to step back." They did so as a huge aura or power came towards us, we waited for several minutes before someone came into view, he stopped in front of us and said, "So you are my infamous grandson Comet." I snarled at him and said, "So what if I am your grandson dear old gramps." I kept on glaring at him. Darkness said," We all care for you Comet please do not do anything stupid. Most of all I care for you Comet." I gave her a look that said thank you for the encouragement Darkness. I felt an overwhelming amount of power coming from my grandfather. I heard him speak an enchantment and the chains on me changed into some different metal, lightweight but even stronger than all the other chains I have been combined. I then felt a muzzle slide onto my mouth and lock into place. I jerked my head back in surprise so I checked on my siblings and Darkness and they had the same chains I did, including the muzzle. My grandfather smirked at me and said, "Those chains are made out of the stars themselves." He snapped his fingers and we reappeared on the other side all attached to each other neck collars. He called in a guard to lead us to... wherever we are going. I tried hissing at him but I felt something squeezing my vocal cords disabling my ability to hiss, growl, or snarl. Suddenly I strange power took over and flames surrounded me, I heard a yelp of surprise from the guard when I realized I got out of the chains. I smirked at my grandfather and said," You sure I won't be able to escape because I just did I lunged forward grabbing his throat and slamming him into the ground. I then snapped his neck. The guard then said," Prince Comet your power was stronger than your grandfather enabling you to kill him just like that." I replied," That is nice to know, can you now unlock my team, please." He nodded and said," Of course Prince Comet." I still had a bad feeling about this do. I spoke after the whole team got to where I was," Let us go have a little chat with my dear mother." I shot through the prison door at full speed and within 5 seconds I shot through the palace door still a blur, grabbing mothers neck and slamming her down. I growled," What is going on mother?" She looked into the shadows and I followed her gaze and that's when I felt a massive power tear through the area. I grinned and said," I figured you would send a projection of yourself to see what my reaction was." My team used that moment to fly through the doors. I said with amusement," Wow took you long enough idiot well that is for Daelstorm. Everyone else is not one." That said," Everyone was giving Daelstorm a smirk while he was glaring at me. During that time mother was struggling to get out of my grip. I smirked and said," Bye mom and die." I finished snapping her neck with such violence and speed. My friends winced at the sound and I turned in my grandfather's direction. I spoke in a calm tone," Now it is your turn grandfather prepare to meet your end." I studied my grandfather as he walked towards me. He had a cocky grin that said I will win no matter what happens and I am better than you. I rolled my eyes and with a flick of my tail, my full power erupted the same with my grandfather we shot toward each other at full force a shockwave resulting from every impact we made. With a snarl I quickly feinted with both talons before giving a slash with my tail, giving him a painful gash in his side. In anger, he shot forward without thinking I quickly judo flipped him into the ground he kicked me backward. I Immediately shot right back at him giving him an earth-shattering blow. The ground rumbled and cracked from the force. My team took to the air to avoid this battle. We separated for a minute I spoke, "Well we destroyed the palace eh gramps." He replied, "We sure did now let's finish this grandson." We shot forward this time with me having a slight advantage because when we separated I had found all the ways to get inside his guard and blind spots. I quickly struck hard and fast into his gut knocking the wind out of him. He responded with a well-placed elbow in the head. I decided to up my speed and precision with each move soon he was bloodied from multiple deep lacerations from my talons and tail orb. I smirked," You look like you are ready to fall over gramps." He snarled and lunged at me going for a killing blow when I ducked under his talons I struck him hard with my own talon stabbing him in the heart with my own. He spoke," You have killed me my grandson, but I will take you with me." He tried hitting me with his tail spikes I quickly ducked and stabbed him in the neck killing him. I turned to my team and an orb of power slammed into me causing my power level to quadruple. I realized what the orb was and it was my grandfather's power. I turned to my team who came back after the battle was over," I spoke we need to get back to the planet Earth." They nodded and I created a portal with ease and we stepped through it. I waited for everyone to go in first, then I followed them. We reappeared on a cliff overlooking an army. I spoke loud and clear," Hello Dragons, Giants, Eath wyverns, Water wyverns, and Humans I am going, to be honest with you, The war is over now for those of you who do not know who I am. I am Prince Comet of the Demonic and Galaxy wyverns. If you still wish to fight you may but be warned my team including me will not show mercy to anyone." Silence took over for a count of 5 and they immediately fled to their homes. I looked at my friends and spoke, " That is how you avoid a fight that is one-sided." They stared at me flabbergasted that I wanted to avoid a fight Daelstorm looked at me in complete shock and basically looked like a cartoon his jaw was literally on the ground and his tongue was on the ground. I walked over to him and smirked, " Roll your tongue back up." Before he could I stepped on it pinning him to the ground he started to go backwards. As soon as his tongue was stretched out I let go and he went flying back with his tongue slapped onto his face. We all started cracking up. Even Daelstorm was. Satan spoke, " My prince are we going back home now." I smirked and nodded, " Yes we are. Darkness and I will meet you there." I heard Dalestorm mutter to Hunter, " I hope he forgot about the little torture training he said he would do to us. All of us against him." I turned toward them, " You know what Daelstorm I actually forgot about that thanks for the reminder. We will do it as soon as we get back. The only one excluded is Darkness." I heard Tartarus say, " What about your brothers?" Heirlon shook his head vigorously. I replied, " sorry but my girlfriend comes first." I opened a portal and with their heads hung they walked into it and back home." Darkness looked at me and said, " Don't kill them. Well, Daelstorm I don't care about him smack him around for me." I nodded and smirked, " Will do."

A/N well that is it for this book I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know if you want me to do a bonus chapter for the little torture session for the others as well as an epilogue. For now, peace out and have fun writing. Thank you for sticking with me while we followed Comet on his journey.