{Chapter 7}

Previously••••
Flares POV
When I saw my brother fly up to the atmosphere I realized what he was planning and I told the others what he was doing. We all ran inside. I also realized he was planning to finish this now and quickly.

Now••••
Comets POV
I combined my asmerath with my eternal flame as I did that a huge surge of power spread across the land. Both the Earth and Water asmeraths were shocked at what I looked like I was a swirling galaxy with rings o fire going around me. I started going faint but I told myself no I will not stop yet I let a burst of flames hit both of the asmeraths incinerating both of them. As I fall unconscious I open up a time-space portal and I fall into my own safe house I was too tired to close it all the way. I didn't realize that since I passed out it had lowered to the ground. I than woke up about 2 hours later. I could sense the auras around me and I pulled the energy out of some of them regaining energy quickly. I opened up my time-space continuum and stepped out of it trapped on all sides by an earthen wall even the top had something I noticed little earth spikes coated with something that looked pretty painful or it could knock me out. I formulated a plan in my head and I stepped on the pressure plates that the humans set down. All of the spikes came at me at once I spun between to I quickly turned my self into a flame from the sun and I let out a huge roar and the spikes walls and the temperature rose too high for it to be normal. Within minutes I melted the walls I walked out of the remains in my Sun form they stepped backward when my fiery eyes turned toward them I shot a blast of concentrated fire in a hyper beam like form. (same one from when he was practicing except 10 times stronger.)  I shot the blast at the admiral but a wall of earth blocked it. So I put more power into the blast for the second shot it went right through the rock wall but the admiral got away. I saw the whole human army behind me. I let my power slowly get stronger. When I couldn't keep it contained I let it loose, it went through the army like a wave of death and destruction. The admiral looked at me with greed in his eyes I turned toward him he paled when he saw me looking at him I saw a flicker of fear in his eyes. Then he grabbed a weapon that looked kinda familiar but I don't remember where I saw it. I turned my tail orb into a curved crescent of around 4.5 feet long I changed it as I swung faster than you could blink almost breaking his arm from the force of the impact. My siblings watching in shock about the force and ruthless calculated attacks that I was doing in my normal form not using my Asmerath or my angelic flame. He then went on the attack I dodged block spun counterattacked. I let the power of the angelic flame run into the blade. I then went on the attack. I feinted to the left than I changed directions stabbing him in the stomach slicing him in the side. After I did slice him I heard the sizzling sound of his insides being roasted. He yelled in pain and said, "I will have them kill you now." As he died all the Wyverns attacked me I let my powers flow together. I let more powers come out from within me. I let the angelic flame surround my asmerath form so it looked like a galaxy surrounded by rings of different colored fire. I let the flames kill the earth and water wyverns. I manipulated the energy around the 3 Fire Wyverns one lightning wyvern and one air wyvern. As soon as they were knocked out I turned back to my normal form and burned the mind controller off completely.

Timeskip 5 hours 23 minutes and 3 seconds later

Flares POV
"Wake up idiot," I heard a  familiar voice say I replied, "Comet did you get captured." He replied sarcastically," I totally got captured Flare. I missed the sarcasm and sat up glaring at him fully awake now. I then yelled at him "How the hell did you get captured!" He started laughing at me and said between his laughs I was never captured look around dumbass." I looked around and noticed I was in a cave. I felt the top of my head and the mind controller was gone. I stammered H-how did you free us?" He replied, "Not telling you my dear older brother." Sunstone Starburst Tempest and Plasma woke up about 3 minutes after this conversation with my dear older brother. I saw Sunstone look at me happily. I saw my sister looking at me surprised of my aura surrounding me. She then asked, "How old are you now little brother?" I replied "4 almost 5 in a couple of days." She looked surprised and exclaimed, "We should celebrate!" I replied calmly "We need to finish this against them now. Then we can celebrate." Sunstone replied "He is right even do it will take more than a few years. Now that we are free they will capture us first then try to go after the most powerful wyvern in the world. You Comet." I replied "That's why I want to finish this now no matter how long it takes. Yes, I have killed more than 2 Wyverns already. But there is going to be a lot more death and disasters."

Third person view
Comet led his siblings and friends outside he expanded his senses to sense everything around him. He called to Sunstone try to hit me with your tail. Sunstone than tied swatting his best friend with his tail over and over again but Comet kept on dodging no matter how Sunstone tried to hit him. Annoyed Sunstone exclaimed, "How the hell do you do this." Comet replied cheekily, "This is what I am going to teach you right now." All of his other friends and his siblings looked at him ready to begin.

Timeskip 3 hours and 23 minutes later•••••••••

Sunstone's Pov
"This is too hard," I whine to my best friend who kept smacking me over the head with his tail orb which he changed into a whacking staff made of some time of a medal we have not come up with a name for. He grinned at me and said "Poor you, I, on the other hand, had to learn this against the suns fire which is a lot hotter and more painful." Princes Flare and Plasma are doing it well as well as Princess Tempest and Starburst. They seem to have developed this ability faster. I decided to try something that may help me out. I heated up the air molecules around me creating a surrounding area of heated air. Comet and I then went back to training and with the first swing coming at me. As the staff was coming towards me and with my eyes closed I ducked my head feeling it through the hot air. I opened my eyes looking at him but smirking at him and saying How do you think I did it?" He replied, "You heated up the air molecules around you." I exclaimed Damn it does anything get by you!" He replied, "No not really."

A/N Sorry for not updating for so long got grounded for a couple of days got busy with school crap and ya vote and comment on this chapter, please.

edited on June 20,2019