{Chapter 22}

Previously•••

Comets POV
As soon as he stopped dragging me down I stabbed my tail into him causing him to let go of me. I scowled and I walked out of his giant talon. Growling, "Who are you?" The wyvern in front of me sighed, "Hello Comet I am your father. Shut up so I could explain. Okay so seventeen years ago I met your mother and no your mother is a galaxy wyvern and I am a demonic wyvern. So you are the heir to both the galaxy and the demonic wyverns. I brought you here so I could unlock the rest of your demonic powers also so you could meet your elder brother and no not your adoptive siblings Flare and Starburst." He smiled lightly at me and tapped my head with his talon and I felt a massive surge of power. Just then someone came in and looked like me but older. He spoke, "You must be my little brother Comet." I nodded and said, "What is your name?"  He smirked and replied," My name is Heirlon." I looked at my elder brother carefully. I then turned to my father and asked, "What power did you release?" My father replied," I have released your final mode, by the way, the Demonic prince mode." I let my jaw drop slightly and both my father and elder brother started laughing. Heirlon than spoke, "Let us go meet the elites little brother and including both of us princes we have nine now."
I followed my elder brother down the hall to the meeting chamber. I saw seven other demonic wyverns their all high ranked members of our kind the youngest was me and the oldest was the one laying down on the other side of the room. As soon as we entered the oldest of the elites looked up and said, "Everyone pay attention now." I studied all of them head to toe. The oldest one seemed to have a power level of 85000 or so. The second one had a power level of around 80000. The third 75-78000. The fourth 70-74000. The fifth 65-69000. The sixth had 60-64000. The seventh had 55-59000. Then there was me and my brother both of us had a power level of over 90000. But I had a power level of around 200000. The one slightly older than me asked, "What are your name and your power level?" I replied, "My name is Comet and my power level is 200000 plus or more in Assault or my demonic prince form." That made all of the elites jaws drop including my elder brother. I smirked at them and spoke," So let me guess we are out fathers elite troops." My brother nodded," Since you are by far the strongest here you are our leader."

Now•••

Starburst POV
I was still in shock of what happened to my little brother even so we were forced to move away from the crack in the ground. I could tell everyone else was as well.

Comets POV
One of the more obnoxious elites asked over and over again the same question, "How did you get so strong tell me, tell me." In response, I kept walking away. I saw my brother standing underneath a pillar and he looked at me with a smile, walking over to him he asked, "Is Daelstorm still annoying you?" I replied, "So that's what that bastards name is. He does not know when to SHUT THE HELL UP!" A couple of the servants turned around after my outburst and when I glared at them they quickly turned around and continued doing what they were doing before. My brother then replied, "Dad wants us to go to war against the humans, giants, and dragons." I nodded to my brother in acknowledgment of hearing what he said, "I am fine with that as long as I can rescue my adoptive siblings." A/N yes I know wyverns are a type of dragon but different because of their size. So it is fine to put them to war against each other. My elder brother nodded and said, "Father said that was fine with him." I went to the meeting room for us elites and the elites came in after me and my brother did. I spoke, "We are going to war against three races right now. The humans, giants, and dragons. We will be the main force needed for this battle. The enemies power levels should be around 30000 to 85000 and that is for the dragons for humans they are maybe 5000 at the most. The giants will be anywhere from 6000 to even 90000." After I finished the briefing and I opened a portal and we started leaving.

Timeskip 20 seconds later
Starbursts POV
We were right now being forced to build defenses for our human masters but what I am hearing the giants and dragons will be joining us to fight the demonic wyverns. As it turns out the earth and water wyverns have joined the giants and humans the other three kinds including the fire, lightning, and air wyverns are only slaves to them. As soon as I had finished my thought a huge wave of power washed over us. But I couldn't pinpoint where. I saw some of the human and giant guards prepare themselves as if something was coming. I then realized how far the power was. It was quite far away to.

Flares POV
What is this collective power?

Sunstones POV
Whose power is this?"

Tempest POV
I think this power belongs to the elite force of the demonic wyvern king.

Auroras POV
This power is overwhelming like its collective power is around 790,000 altogether.
So this must be the power of the elites.

Comets POV
I saw a giant running toward us and with a flick of my tail, I had obliterated him with demonic flames. I sighed and spoke, "Spread out in pairs of 2 I will be by myself. As I can take on a collective amount of powerful enemies. I took off to the North each us going  30 degrees farther from the pair next to them. My brother and Daelstorm are together the next pair I don't know them. And so forth. I saw the whole army of around 15 giants coming toward me and without a second thought, I went into Assault form so my power level jumped even higher. As they approached I spoke, "I am the son of the king of the demonic wyverns it would be wise if you didn't try to fight me." They kept on charging. Suicidal idiots. And with a flick of my tail, they were dead. I continued on my way when I saw a camp. I also noticed that there were wyverns in chains and being forced to work. I growled using wyverns as slaves they will die. I landed in the front entrance and whipped my tail around smashing the door in with one blow. I heard voices coming as well as heavy footfalls. Giants. I groaned and just stood there. I looked at the first giant that came into view and as soon as he saw my mark as if he recognized he spoke in a deep voice, "Well this is an honor the son of the king is here. I will force you to become a slave now." I rolled my eyes in response, "With that, I flickered behind him and said," You sure about that." I lashed my tail while he had swung his arm around. In short, we both blocked each other's attack. But there was a huge shock wave that resulted from it.
I jumped backward to analyze him carefully. His power level was around 80000 somewhat close to my elder brothers power level and as strong as the fourth strongest of us elites. I smirked as I entered my Assault form. I spoke, "I was only in my base form you know dumbass." He paled as he sensed my power he tried to use the earth to crush me while I broke right through it, "This battle was over the moment I entered this mode." With that, I growled, "Demonic blast."

edited on June 21, 2019