{Chapter 21}

Previously•••
Comets POV
I felt my demonic power rising as I felt myself going into overdrive. I noticed that everyone here was now seeing my Ultimate Demon form. The demonic power radiating off of me was intense. I felt the collar around my neck shatter into a million pieces. I then jumped down from my perch and stalked toward the humans and as soon as I was in front of them I burned them with hellfire. Imagine my galaxy blast times 10 and you get a hellfire blast combined with the power of a galaxy. In short, they turned to ashes. I turned my attention toward the collarless and smiled a very maniacal smirk and said, "You guys better give me a better fight."

Now•••
Comets POV
One of the collarless lunges at me and I simply used a talon and whacked him causing him to go flying into a wall. I heard all his bones snap. I turned toward the next one a lightning wyvern as he tried to attack me I used my speed and as he struck I spun my tail around and cut him in two. The third one same thing. Rinse and repeat for four and five. I killed all of the collarless except for Aurora. She looked at me and nodded in thanks. I looked at all the other wyverns within the stadium and spoke, "You will have to get the collar off on your own I will not help you with that. I will only help my friends and family."

Timeskip 20 minutes later.

Auroras POV
I grinned at the thought of being free even though I was a collarless but what surprised me was that Comet moved with such speed I almost missed everyone's collars fall off.

Comets POV
As soon as I got the collars off I took to the air not waiting to see if everyone else would follow. I then waited hovering in the air when I saw a massive army approaching from all sides. Wyverns that are their pets coming toward us. I felt Aurora aura spike and realized she was an Asmerath. With a smirk, I allowed the dark demonic power surrounding me go to full strength and that made humans and wyverns alike look scared. I spoke in a cold clipped tone, "What do you want humans?" Finally, someone came forward and spoke, "Who are you wyvern, we are looking for a wyvern named Comet." Snarling I spoke, "Well guess what I am him. If you guys want to live you should retreat now. Because now I am at a whole new level of strength." I looked down seeing my friends and family captured again. Sighing I was about to turn myself in just so I could be with my family. I was about to dive down when," Don't do it Comet we know what you are thinking." I saw my elder sister look at me with a smile that said it's fine we will be alright. I looked at her before saying to her," I won't let them capture me without a fight sis don't worry." She smiled realizing I wouldn't allow myself easily without a fight. Flicking my tail I landed in front of them. I also noticed that Aurora was also captured somehow they caught an Asmerath in their element form. In a voice with a threat, I said, "I am a demonic wyvern now." With that, I lunged forward so quickly I had left about all the humans in the front row dead same with the wyverns. I continued killing them until a gigantic claw shot out of the ground and pulling me underground.
I knew this wasn't an earth wyvern because they can't pull me that deep.

Timeskip surface
No one's POV
All of Comets family and friends looked in horror where their sibling and friend just vanished.

Comets POV
As soon as he stopped dragging me down I stabbed my tail into him causing him to let go of me. I scowled and I walked out of his giant talon. Growling, "Who are you?" The wyvern in front of me sighed, "Hello Comet I am your father. Shut up so I could explain. Okay so seventeen years ago I met your mother and no your mother is a galaxy wyvern and I am a demonic wyvern. So you are the heir to both the galaxy and the demonic wyverns. I brought you here so I could unlock the rest of your demonic powers also so you could meet your elder brother and no not your adoptive siblings Flare and Starburst." He smiled lightly at me and tapped my head with his talon and I felt a massive surge of power. Just then someone came in and looked like me but older. He spoke, "You must be my little brother Comet." I nodded and said, "What is your name?" He smirked and replied," My name is Heirlon." I looked at my elder brother carefully. I then turned to my father and asked, "What power did you release?" My father replied," I have released your final mode, by the way, the Demonic prince mode." I let my jaw drop slightly and both my father and elder brother started laughing. Heirlon than spoke, "Let us go meet the elites little brother and including both of us princes we have nine now."
I followed my elder brother down the hall to the meeting chamber. I saw seven other demonic wyverns their all high ranked members of our kind the youngest was me and the oldest was the one laying down on the other side of the room. As soon as we entered the oldest of the elites looked up and said, "Everyone pay attention now." I studied all of them head to toe. The oldest one seemed to have a power level of 85000 or so. The second one had a power level of around 80000. The third 75-78000. The fourth 70-74000. The fifth 65-69000. The sixth had 60-64000. The seventh had 55-59000. Then there was me and my brother both of us had a power level of over 90000.  But I had a power level of around 200000. The one slightly older than me asked, "What is your name and your power level?" I replied, "My name is Comet and my power level is 200000 plus or more in Assault or my demonic prince form." That made all of the elites jaws drop including my elder brother. I smirked at them and spoke," So let me guess we are my father's elite troops." My brother nodded," Since you are by far the strongest here you are our leader." 
A/N okay that's it for chapter 21 can you guys help me come up with name for the 7 other elites, please. If you don't it's fine I will figure out names eventually.

edited on June 21, 2019