{Chapter 9}

Previously••••••
Tempest POV
I saw a strange aura surround Comet as he flew off.

Now••••••
Flares POV (sorry I haven't done his POV for a while)
I saw the Commander walk toward us. As he was walking I saw him draw a blade and said: "Why do you care for your brother even do you realize you will be punished severely?" I saw Sunstone about to reply but with a sharp look from me he shut up. I relied to him We care for him because he is our brother friend and a family member. He also is to me as much as I hate to say this a leader even do he is 5 now. Another reason is he is going to kick your ugly human ass." The Commander looked down at me with a soooooo scary glare and yes I am being sarcastic. He says "What makes you think he will." Starburst reply's do him Did you not notice the aura surrounding him that means he is getting stronger with each coming day. He is a Kugio, Asmerath, and an angelic flame. He has full control over all of his abilities." As my sister finished that sentence a huge explosion rattled the ground beneath us and I saw a super nova explosion about 5 miles in the air and possibly 10 miles wide. I saw the Commander look shocked about the power the young Galaxy wyvern possessed. Minutes later I felt a massive power wave stronger than when he became an angelic flame.

Comets POV
When I let loose all that anger I felt imaginable power course through my veins. As I let it out I fell unconscious and as the world was fading into a deep darkness I saw a supernova surround me.

Time skip •••••••••• 3 hours later

I felt the energy wasted from earlier today with that explosion being recovered. I slowly stood up and saw the supernova was still surrounding me. I remembered what happened as I sat up and I let the supernova dissipate around me. I walked around toward a river when I noticed my eyes were different it was red with a black shuriken like shape in the center and rotating black lines with dots at the end from the edges of my eyes. I turned around as I did I saw a tranquilizer dart heading toward me. I saw the dart heading toward me but instead of it going regular speed it was going slow motion and I could predict it's path towards me. I ducked my head and rolled to the side without thinking, I shot a fireball where it came from. I heard a yelp of shock from some human and an earthen spike shot towards me and once again I dodged it with ease. I transformed my tail orb into a shield blocking earth spikes. I let me tail orb reshape itself into a blade and the next earth spike looked like a piece of the moon or a meteorite. I quickly lashed out with my thin tail blade cutting right through it but as I turned around I quickly widened one of my eyes and black flames covered the moon missile disintegrating it before it hit me. I quickly shot a blast towards an earthen wall that was in the tree line the blast obliterated it and I saw around 2000 earth Wyverns. I noticed some red, purple, and sky blue scales. Fire Lightning Air and Water Wyverns are also here. I growl in annoyance and yell "Get the hell out of here or else!" Making the threat as clear as day. I saw the line waver slightly nothing going unnoticed by my eyes. I could now see all their weak points clear as day. I waited for the right moment to strike. I grinned noticing that the sun was setting. The night was my element. I called to the enemies I would retreat now if I were you, if you don't you will suffer heavy casualties. Because my abilities are 10x stronger than it is now." That made them all pale even the humans. I saw the Commander walk to the front lines and says "Surrender now." I replied calmly but with venom, in my voice, I flip him off and said to him "Go to hell idiot." I saw the earth and water wyverns snicker that a small wyvern about a 16th of there size said that to there allies leader. I saw Terra who somehow survived my attack after stabbing her in the throat. I saw the elder wyvern glaring at me hatefully. Terra growled more like rasped out, " You will pay for what you did to me." I replied, "Make me you ugly Windbag, oh right you don't know what windbag means because you are dumber than a bag of rocks." I saw Thunder walk up towards Terra and place a wing on her bag and whispered something to her. I called out to both of them "Why don't you make out in the dark when I slit your throat, Terra." I saw the Commander order something but I didn't hear it. I saw somethings turn towards me farther in the tree line and since I didn't rely on my ability to see in the future. I have not used that power since the day mother died. I also noticed more of those things around the tree line. I stepped back into the creek I growled in annoyance. I remembered that some water Wyverns can travel in any surface of water as it occurred to me 2 water Wyverns jumped out of the water grabbing me with there talons and claws that are 2x my size. Within minutes I was trapped except for my tail but I couldn't reach any vital points. I growled in annoyance I would be cussing at them if they had trapped my maw and covered my eyes.

Commander's Pov
We have finally captured Comet the strongest wyvern in the world now nothing can stop the earth water and us humans now. Now we just have to keep an eye on Terra who will want to get revenge and I believe that Comet is now 5 years old. He has fought us for over 3 years and grown in power since his mother's death.
A/N this is what Comet's eye looks like now.

Edited on June 20, 2019