{Chapter 10}

Previously•••••
Commander's Pov
We have finally captured Comet the strongest wyvern in the world now nothing can stop the earth water and us humans now. Now we just have to keep an eye on Terra who will want to get revenge and I believe that Comet is now 5 years old. He has fought us for over 3 years and grown in power since his mother's death.

Now••••
Comet's POV
I sensed the Commander walk up to me since I was still pinned to the ground and with the amount of force on my back from the four giant talons and the two Wyverns pinning me were around 10 years old so not fully grown yet but still very strong. I also realized that any more pressure I could be killed or seriously injured. I stopped trying to move. I sensed Thunder walk up to me and poise a talon laced with electricity ready to stab me in the leg or something. The Commander finally said around 10 minutes of waiting, "You are very strong Comet, stronger than any wyvern I have tried to capture. The only one that was kinda hard is your friend Sunstone. Okay down to business what is your weakness." I lashed my tail in annoyance growling I did not want to reveal that I can communicate with my mind. The Commander than said release his jaw to let him talk. One of the water Wyverns said, "Are you sure he will try to flame you or worse you know how powerful he is." The Commander replied, "Yes I am sure."  They released my head but still kept a firm grip on me with there talons I glared at him with my eyes and said I honestly do not know but I do know this when I was close to the moon or an asteroid I felt a little bit weak. When I touched it I felt limp and weak." I quickly lashed my tail at one of the water Wyverns pinning me down with my tail orb changing it into a curved sickle skinning him. Right before they pinned my tail I changed it into a thin blade spearing it in his stomach causing him to yelp. Before I could get up I felt a talon with electricity spear me in the side causing me to yelp in pain and fall over. I forced myself to stay conscious considering the electricity coursing through my veins. I saw the Commander look shocked that I was still awake. He nodded his head and an earthen club smashed me in the head, but still, I kept conscious. "Curse this," I growl in pain " I will not lose yet not now not yet." I saw Thunder look at me proudly before saying "I am sorry but I will have to do this I have a mind controller in my head. You will not get one do." Just after that, he stabbed me in the ribs with his 2 meter long talons not hitting any vital points. I fell to the ground in pain and loss of blood. I was still conscious but as I fell I noticed a blunted rock appearing under me I tried turning at the last second but I hit my side on the rock. I felt bones crack and break from the impact yelping in pain I curled up in a black scaly ball. I realized that the pain was too much so I just let the darkness take me in its grasp.

Starbursts pov
I heard the Commander say something about the infirmary for someone. I was hoping it was not Comet even do deep down I knew it was him.

Timeskip 4.5 hours later•••••••••
I see the Commander walk up with to doctors and I see the scaly black ball of comet wrapped in bandages on his side ribs and legs. I watched the two doctors slowly and softly set him down. I looked at my friends and my older brother and they all had the same exact expression as me Shock and concern. We looked at the Commander he said, "Go ahead you guys just be careful with his ribs. About 2-4 are cracked and another 3 are fully broken." We all waited for around 5 minutes before he started to stir. Seconds later he looked around at us trying to wake up he said: "Where the hell am I. Ow my ribs." I then asked him, "What happened and how did you get captured?" He replied "I will tell you in a little bit, right now it hurts to talk. Also, Plasma asked Thunder what happened now good night I don't care its noon." Flare than said tapping Comet awake "You are an idiot it is almost midnight." All he got as a response was the middle claw from him. I saw the Commander walk in the room at the corner of my eye. I noticed a small smirk on my little brothers face. Suddenly Comet jumped to his feet showing no pain at all and tackled the Commander with his tail orb into a spike. The Commander chocked out "How are you moving you had cracked and fully broken bones." "Easy explanation I am a Galaxy wyvern I can heal my self faster in an instant. I have grown beyond an angelic flame in power level. I made this strategy happen because I wanted to see my family and wipe you guys out from the inside out," Comet replied strategically. I saw Flare Plasma and Sunstone look so confused. I almost missed what Comets eyes looked like now. I saw his eyes were red with a sort of a star shape in the center with black dots rotating outwards(A/N This is what Comet's eyes look like if you missed it in the last chapter)

 I saw his eyes were red with a sort of a star shape in the center with black dots rotating outwards(A/N This is what Comet's eyes look like if you missed it in the last chapter)

Comet's POV
With the Commander under my talons. I than growled to him, "I will kill you if you do not release my friends and family now." He replied, "No how about you surrender." I replied look at your position. I could kill you now and get it over with." He yelled to Flare Sunstone Plasma Tempest and my sister Starburst to attack me. Flare jumped towards me I quickly sliced my tail across the commander's throat. I turned into my angelic flame form which is pure fire hotter than any Fire Wyverns flames. That made them back up so  I quickly flew into the hallway. Since I was small I could fly through the halls easily but my friends and family had to run other than Sunstone who gave chase in the air. I saw humans with guns waiting on the stairs for me so I quickly shot a blast of concentrated flames killing them instantly. I rose to the next level quickly and I was in the main lobby when a rocket blasted into me smacking me into the other wall. I got right back up and shot through the doors blasting the ugly humans with fire. I was flying up I the air when a lightning wyvern came down at me at full speed crashing into me. I realized only one lightning wyvern was this big. Thunder shot a bolt of lightning at me lighting up the sky from its intensity. I dodged it thanks to my Sharingan. I shot a blast of flames so intense it singed his tail even do it was about 4 feet away from the actual flame.

Plasma's Pov
A battle of strategy I thought to myself as Sunstone Tempest Flare and Starburst had the same expression as me realizing what was going on.

Comet's POV
A flash of lightning nearly biked me in the head I quickly ducked and blasted higher in the sky. I flew into the atmosphere as he was falling back down trying to catch up to me I dove right toward him at full speed. As I was coming down I let the flames surrounding my body boost me so I reached a higher speed. I poised my talons in front of me as I crashed into him I stabbed him with my talons in the shoulders. I jumped off him I then flew above him circling him. He came at me again but this time going into his asmerath form as he came at me. I responded by tapping in both of my asmerath and my angelic flame. I manipulated the gravity around me forcing the lightning asmerath to the ground. I than growled, "This is the true power of a galaxy wyvern I have been honing my abilities since I was 6 months old. Since I reached asmerath." I forced more pressure on top of Thunder forcing him to go into normal form as his last try he blasted me with electricity. I created a black hole with my other wing talon absorbing the lightning. I then put more pressure on Thunder causing him to pass out. It is over for now.  I changed out of my asmerath and angelic flame form.

edited on june 20