{Chapter 18}

Previously••••
Comets POV
As soon as I landed it summoned my bow hearing noises not far away. I also sensed extremely old and powerful auras that are close to my strength as well. I decided to follow the auras just in case and within minutes I had caught up with them and I saw all my friends and family in chains of moon ore along with one or more other metals. As soon as I found a tree to shoot off of. Nocking an arrow and fired it straight at one the locks on Yniguez's birdcage he was caged in. A ping echoed off the lock and it ricocheted off it and hit one of the humans in front of him killing him. I swore softly, "Shit." The humans turned around in fear and yelled to one of the powerful auras I sensed beforehand and realized who it was. The two oldest wyverns in the world and both have the same powers as I do except the angelic flame. Pearl the oldest water wyvern and Onyx the oldest earth wyvern. Both around the age of the galaxy itself so around 10 eons old a lot older and stronger than the other grandpas I fought. I decided to just get out in the open and in a cold voice I spoke, "Well this is an honor Pearl and Onyx." They looked down seeing me before grinning. Onyx than spoke, "So you must be Comet." Nodding I spoke, "Well let's skip the intros and get to the part where we start trying to kick each other's asses." That made both of them start laughing. I smirked before saying, "Hey great great great grandpa why don't you get off your lazy ass and come get me." He stopped laughing and said, "Well you are very...very... dead now." I sassed back, "That is if you can catch me." With that, I took off into the air full speed. I grinned as I looked behind me seeing he was right behind me. I grinned since it was night I could just dive away from him. I smirked as soon as I was underneath him I lashed upwards with my tail cutting right into his leg. In surprise, he somehow managed to smack me right into a mountain. I growled sarcastically," Well that was so fun?" As I climbed out of the rubble from the mountain. I heard a laugh that was soft and calm like the ocean." I looked up seeing Pearl looking at me. I spoke, "I forgot you water wyverns can see in the dark." I saw Onyx coming toward us. I finally decided to go full strength. I smirked as I used my full power activating my Angelic Flame, Asmerath, Guardian power, and Kugio. They did the same and almost immediately I was overwhelmed. I was literally tossed around like a rag doll. I had lost my Asmerath a little while ago so I had multiple broken bones deep gashes yet I kept fighting. Onyx spoke softly, "You are by far the strongest opponent we have ever fought. You are severely injured just surrender." I growled out, "No I am fighting for my family no matter what." Pearl spoke in her calming voice, "You are no match for us in your current condition." I growled muttering curses finishing with one final word, "FUCK THIS!!" With the rest of my power, I shot a blast that made all the other blasts look like a piece of TNT. Both of the ancient wyverns tried to get out of the blast. While Pearl did. Onyx did not fully get out of the way and got his whole wing membrane destroyed immediately. I turned my tail orb into a blade and quickly shot at Pearl driving my tail deep into her shoulder. She grimaced from the pain before swatting me with her talon into a mountain. With a yelp, I felt several ribs break I saw black dots in my vision and decided to stop with the pain and let them heal me...

Now••••

Starbursts POV
I watched as both Pearl and Onyx comeback both wounded but what surprised me was that Onyx's entire wing membrane was completely gone. I looked at them curiously and to my surprise, Pearl muttered some kind of spell that healed Onyx's wing membrane as it grew back. Onyx than looked at us and said, "Your brother is an extremely powerful fighter. We do know he is unconscious under a ton of rocks that are extremely packed together and will be hard to get to him."

Flares POV
He lasted a while against him and he is not even at full strength.

Sunstones POV
He will be pissed off when he will be captured.

Yniguez POV
His flames will not relent.

Rex POV
When is food coming,

Tempest POV
Don't be stupid Comet.

Plasmas POV
He is going to kick everyone's ass.

Comets POV
I sat up and immediately yelped from the pain in my ribs and other bones. I decided to use my healing energy to speed up the healing process times ten. I heard the voices of humans at the mountain. Coming to dig my unconscious body out but sadly they were in for a deadly threat. I quickly turned my tail orb into and waited, waited, and waited. As soon as someone stood on top of I slashed my tail upwards and cut the man in half. Not waiting I surged out of the rocks while all the humans around me yelled in surprise. Grinning I was standing within a domed net. My grin disappeared cursing, "Damn you bastards." The humans grinned maniacally and one man stepped forward and asked, "Would you like to surrender peacefully or do you want to fight." I smirked, "Look at your comrade's body what do you think my answer is, by the way, count yourself lucky I am not at full strength because one I am using my powers to heal two I am still drained from fighting against Pearl and Onyx." He shook his head sadly and said, "I was hoping we wouldn't have to fight you." I growled coldly, "You should have thought of that before you chained up and muzzled my siblings' bitch." He sighed before preparing his weapon. He spoke again, "I am going to use my sword and this sword has a strong enough paralysis toxin to keep down Onyx and Pearl and all it will take is one nick to so. Are you sure you want to fight now." I paled realizing what that meant I nodded a yes and said," To make things kinda fair I will stay on the ground but be warned I will use my tail, talons, and teeth if needed." He nodded in acceptance.

Starbursts POV
I was talking to my older brother as well as our friends in the rolling cage as we waited for word about our younger brother. Pearl came over with a  look on her face and said," You do realize your younger brother will lose against the human he will be fighting right." I and my friends had a shocked look on our faces. Rex hissed, "How would you know Wyvern." Pearl looked at Rex with a look that said Are you suicidal.

Comets POV
Glaring at the man in front of me I spoke softly, "Why are you guys so obsessed with me and my family." He shrugged, "Because your kind are powerful beasts and need to work for humanity as slaves or become pets or something." In a tone that said You are on very thin ice I spoke, "Have you guys not done enough to me." With my anger rising my aura slowly rose to its strongest. I then turned my tail orb into a long thin blade of around six and a half feet in length. I shot forward and stabbed the man before he could react. "You should have thought twice before messing with me," I spoke coldly. I ripped my blade out of his chest. He fell down dead. Glaring at the men in front of me I spoke, "You guys are welcome to try and capture me but be warned I will show no mercy to you. Finally, all the men nodded in agreement and readied their weapons which probably had the same paralysis toxin in their guns, spears, knives, and swords. I frowned slightly noticing that I would not be able to dodge a paralysis dart or anything of that sort. Growling I shot forward before they could react killing twenty of them and injuring fifteen others. By the time they realized I had already attacked them they were far to slow. I saw a man with duel swords coming towards me. He then yelled to the others to get back. Snorting I said, "You think I will let you get close enough to use those blades on me. Lounging forward I quickly tried to go for his chest with my tail yet he parried the strike before I followed with a talon strike. He blocked with one blade before swinging the other one at my side almost hitting my side if my tail blade had not blocked it then. I jumped back to get some breathing space before going in for the attack again. As soon as I shot forward I failed to notice his blade had a curve aimed right into my neck I lashed out with my talon as he swung. I ended up stabbing him as he had slashed me so I was paralyzed now while he was dead. I fell to the floor paralyzed from the base of my neck down so I could still use my head.
A/N 1629 words and thank you for reading Enjoy.

edited on june 20, 2019