Prolouge

A/N the prologue at the most will be 200-500 words
[Two months earlier]
Flares POV
I was meeting with my best friends Tempest and Plasma today and we are meeting inside in a forest south of here in between all of our kinds. Tempest was 7 Plasma was 7 as well and I am 8 going to be 9 soon. I said to them "Let's go deeper into the forest and see what we find." Tempest asked Excitedly "Can we can race please please?" "No!" Plasma and I said at the same time. "Ice breaker," I said stopping the jinx. We continued walking along when Tempest heard something and said: "I heard something move." We heard it again and this time we all went towards it where I saw an egg as black as night sitting there out in a clearing. Tempest asked, "What kind of egg is it?" "No clue."Plasma said. "I agree with Plasma it could be a new species do," I said. They both nodded their heads agreeing with me about a new species idea. Tempest was thinking about something because I read it all over her face.
"What are you thinking about Tempest?" I asked  she replied, "I was wondering who he or she is going to live with." Plasma said "I would raise it as a family member but I already have 5 siblings that are young still. I said standing up my family can raise it since I am a prince as well so we can keep it safe that way. They both agreed with me. The egg started rocking back and forward.

edited on June 19, 2019