Chapter 1

1 and a half years later
Starbursts pov
Our little brother is so fast I thought to myself as he flew through the hallways while Flare and I tried to catch him because we were playing cat and mouse. Just then I heard comet yelp in surprise because Flare was waiting in ambush and I heard Flare yell "Dammit Comet." Knowing that he got away from flares up is. I heard Tempest calling to us saying they were here and Flare yelled: "Get Comet god dammit Plasma!" "You guys playing cat and mouse now?" Tempest asked "Yes," I reply, "what team do you want to be on." both of them said Cat because they wanted to get Comet as well. Comet was getting away from us over and over again. Comet than started to hide after he lost us for the 300th time and yes I was counting. I realized he can be anywhere upstairs he can even be in his hidey hole which is about the size of a mouse hole but he probably used his time-space portal and hoped through it and the spot he is hiding in is large enough for an adult wolf and he is a little smaller than that. I quickly called to the others saying "I might know where he is." "Where is he?" Flare said with annoyance in his tone. "Where do you think?"I reply, "to his Hidey-hole." Flare had such a funny expression on his snout we burst out laughing. We then all raced to comets hidey hole and I shot a plume of fire into it and I heard nothing usually when I did that he would say okay you got me. I heard him say "You will never take me alive fatso I meant that for Flare." I looked in a dark corner and didn't see anything so I left and I heard Comet Say, "So close yet so sad." I whirled around and saw his little spot in the darkest corner I forgot to check.

Flares POV
I heard his voice and I went upstairs to see my sister and little brother. My sister had cornered him and he shot into the air faster than I could follow and if Tempest hadn't been standing in the door he would have gotten away. Plasma ran into the room and shot into the air and tried getting the slippery eel of a brother. He first tried grabbing his tail than his hind legs with his tail. (A/N yes flare starburst and Comet are siblings) 5 minutes later we finally managed to trap him after we all grabbed him.

Comets POV
I was exhausted after playing Cat and mouse for about 3-4 hours. I started training with flare after I regained my energy. Flare said "The first one to yield loses alright Comet," in response I nodded, within minutes I found out what my strength was in combat and what I had to rely on Speed, strength, and calculated attacks so I knew I was a strategist. He attacked me first so I kept dodging until flare started slowing down than I dove down at him making him think I was coming from above than jumped into the time and space continuum and came from the bottom and ramming into his stomach and causing to fall down and I then landed on top of him and put my razor sharp wing talon his throat and I said "Do you yield big brother?" He replied, "Fine I yield I can't believe I was beaten by a 1 1/2-year-old." Everyone else started laughing while he was sulking about being beaten by me. Our mom came into the room we were training in and said: "who won?" I replied, "I won." Starburst said, "He apparently he is a strategist." Our mom was surprised that big brother got beaten by a 1  and a half-year-old. I was starting to get slightly nervous because I had a sinking feeling something bad is going to happen now. I was still learning control over my powers but I mastered one aspect of it changing my tail tip and the disk shape that is around a planet I discovered called Saturn. I quickly formed my tail orb into a blade about 3-4 feet long in length. Just then an earth spire shot through the window and as the first one to react I jumped towards it and I sliced my tail through it. I looked out the window and saw an earthen wall with giant cannons made of stone and more earthen spires where being launched I calculated that in about 5 minutes it would be dark out so that's when I could make my move against them I thought despite being one year old I said "Get out of here." Starburst looked at me in shock and said "no way we wi- I interrupted her and said "It's my tactic right now since it's dark out I will have the advantage. Plus I am small and quick so they won't expect me and I can see in the dark I said." Flare said he's right as much as I don't want to admit it he is an extremely good strategist compared to everyone here. But one problem I saw some blue scales that means the Water Wyverns are here and they can see in the dark." "Yes I know I saw them too but I also noticed a weak spot in the defenses," I replied calmly but firmly considering my voice is small and quiet. Our mother demanded, "No you are not going to do this Comet." I replied, "I have to mother I need to do this so I can keep you guys safe and I am the only one that can do this as a Galaxy wyvern this is my element." I said "Plus I have my tail that can extend in size and shape. "So long everyone," I say.

A/N How did you like the first chapter of the rewritten version everyone. Please let me know if there are any grammatical errors in the story. Please Vote and Comment.

edited on june 19, 2019