Ch32- A few years later...

Josh's POV {First Person}
Scar dad- Alex
Nerd dad- Simon
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Wake up you two!" I hear one of my dad's say as I wake up to the light shining in my face. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time. "Dad, it's 6 o'clock! Why are we waking up?" I ask.
Dad smiled at me. "Cause, today's your guy's first day of school!"
Jay got up and yawned. "School?" He asked.
"Yup! So get ready, we have to be there by 8!" He walked out.
I grunted, but nontheles, I got up and got dressed. Even though I am a black fured chipmunk, I like to where all white. I don't really know why. Jay is the same way! He's pretty much a white fured chipmunk, but he likes to where all black.  I looked in the mirror. I had on a white long sleeved shirt on and some white jeans on. I looked at my eyes. I still wonder how me and Jay have two different colored eyes. I mean, Dad has one. But it's white and I really like that! Anyways, me and Jay ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. We sat at the table as we got bacon, toast and eggs for breakfast. Both dad's sat next to each other and ate. Jay decided to start a conversation. "So....school... What do we do there?"
Scar dad looks at Jay. "Well, me and your father drop you two off and you guys go to classes to learn!"
"Learn what?"
Nerd dad joined in. "Like... Science, history, math, technology, ect!"
We finished eating our breakfast and we went to the car. Nerd dad likes to build thing tech based. So, he built a chipmunk sized car so we could drive! But the outside is shaped like a normal big human car, so he made the inside for us small enough to the point to where we can navigate around normally.
After a few minutes passed, we stopped my a big building with a lot of people walking inside. "Here we are!" Scar dad said. We opened the door and got out. "See you boys around 3!" Then they drove off.
"Welp, should we go in?" I ask.
Jay nodded and rolled his eyes playfully at me and we went in.

Let's just say that things were chaotic! There were people EVERYWHERE!! Luckily, I saw some other Chipmunks around the croud as well, trying to find a place to stand. Once I found a clear area, I knocked into someone. I got up a little, not getting off of him yet, to be face to face with a chipmunk. He was a male, and he looks kinda.... Cute. He had glasses on. But unlike Nerd dad, his glasses were in a rectangular shape. His eyes where a light blue like the sky.... His fur was a very light brown. He had a red short sleeved shirt and some blue jeans on. We blushed a little. That's when I snapped out of it and got off of him. "Sorry, about that... Uhhh..... Here, let me help you up!" I say as I reach my hand towards him. He took it and got up as well. He then fixed his glasses a little. "It's fine!...... Uh... My name's Johnathan! But you can just call me John!" He said.
I smiled. "I'm Josh! Nice to meet you!"
My first actual friend! And he's kinda cute too!
It was lunchtime. Me and Jay sat outside on the benches. "So, how's your day going so far?" He asked.
"Good! I made a friend his name is John!" I say. "You?"
He looked down. "It's been good.." his tome said he was lying and I could tell. "What happened?" I got straight to the point.
Tears came down from his eyes. "A-a guy called me n-names... L-like..."
"Like?" I persisted.
"L-like freak show, I-Idiot, s-st-stupid...."
I got mad. "What did they look like?!"
"H-he wore a red c-cap with a bl-black shirt on. A-and he has br-brown eyes..."
I got up. "I'll be right back."
"O-ok.."
I looked around for the guy and found him in the hallway... Kissing John. I saw his face, it said, 'GET OFF OF ME!!' He had a tear in his eye as I saw him punch John in the stomach. I jumped on the guy and successfully breaking the kiss without hurting John. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOU'RE-" he started. But I started beating the shit out of him. After a good 3 minutes of beating him. He was all bruised and bloodied. "Don't you DARE touch my brother AND my best friend EVER AGAIN! Or you'll be sorry!" I say as I grab Johns paw and walk away. John started hugging me. "Thank you! He's been touching me inappropriately for the entire day... Thank you!" He said.
I hugged him back. I blushed. He broke the embrace. He was blushing mildly. As in, as red as Uncle Alvin's hoodie. "You wanna hang out with me and my brother?" I ask.
"Uuuuuhhh... S-sure! Hehehe..." He said.
We went outside. "Hey Josh! Who's he?" Jay asked.
"Jay, this is John! John, meet my brother Jay!" I introduced.
We both sat down next to each other and we had a good time talking!

Jay's POV {First Person}
-----------------------------------------------------------
I noticed that sometimes Josh would glance at John in the hallway and in the class that their in. Looks like my big bro has a crush~~~! Plus, I noticed that the guy who called me names was purposely trying to avoid me. Weird. What did Josh do? You know what? I don't care. At least he isn't bugging me anymore!