Ch4- Movie night

After school ended, the 8 chipmunks were walking to their parents/gardians car's. Alex looked at Julia and saw her talking to a man.
"Hi Dave!", Simon said happily,"Who are you talking to?"
"That's Julia, Simon!", Alex told him.
"Oh, so that's the girl that you've been living with?"
"Yup!"
Julia gave Alex a warm smile and said,"Hey Alex, are these your friends?"
"Yeah!", Alex said,"Umm, Julia, is it okay if I go to Simon's place to watch a move?"
Simon walked up, wondering what Julia would say. "Sure, you can go with them, BUT, I'll be there around 8:35, ok?"
"OKAY!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!"

Alex was extremely excited. Dave said," Well if you're coming over, then come on in."
Alex quickly got into the car and sat next to Simon.
"So Alex, I heard from Julia that you moved from. Chicago to here. I hope that you're having a good time here so far." Dave said sweetly and Alex nodded at him and then he talked to Simon the entire ride.

After 3 minutes, they finally arrive at the house, it was pretty big. They all went inside and all of them went doing their own thing. Alex and Simon went to the living room, Simon got the movie and put it in and played it. Then Simon sat next to Alex and the movie began...

Half way into the movie, Alex got extremely tired and started laying his head down onto Simon's shoulder. Alex didn't even notice that he did it cause he was drifting off to sleep. Simon looked at him and blushed a little. Alex then fell asleep.
[8:38]
Simon finished the movie and let Alex sleep just as he was. A knock was at the door and Dave got it. It was Julia. "Sorry that I'm late, I had to finish something and it took longer than expected. So, where's Alex?"
Dave lead her to the couch where he saw Alex sleeping on Simon's shoulder.
"Should I wake him up?", Simon asked as Julia saw him as well.
"Yeah... You can wake him up..", Julia said.
Simon shook Alex a little and Alex started to wake up. Once he was awake, he saw that he was on Simons shoulder. Alex blushed hard and got up quickly. Alex felt himself blushing, so he made an excuse of the blushing is from him being embarrassed from what just happened. Alex saw Julia and knew what it meant.
"Uuuummmmmm, b-b-bye S-S-Simon, I-I had f-fun."
"Well, good to know you had a good time before you fell asleep.", Simon giggled to himself,"So, I'll see you tomorrow in school?" Simon asked.
"Y-Yeah! Bye Simon!"
"Bye Alex!"
On the way home, Alex was looking out the window, thinking of what just happened. Then Alex thought of Simon Giggling to himself, Alex started to blush, his heart started beating faster. ' Wh-What's happening t-to m-me?',Alex thought.
Then he thought of Simons smile and Alex couldn't help but blush harder and smile as well.... He couldn't wait to see Simon again.

Simon's POV.{third person}
-----------------------------------------------------------
Simon was in bed, but he couldn't sleep, he was thinking about earlier. He was thinking about Alex sleeping on his shoulder, it made his heart race, he started blushing even more. Then when he smiled to Simon when he left....Simon was blushing really hard, his furry face looked really bright red...a smile crept onto Simon's face. He couldn't wait to see Alex again.