Ch5-The Crush

It's been 2 months since Alex met Simon and they've been great friends! They would talk all the time about something, but while Simon was talking, Alex's heart was racing. Each time Simon got near him, he would blush a little and try to hide it. He didn't know what this feeling was. He had tried to tell Simon how he was feeling, but each time he opened his mouth to say it, nothing would come out, and his mouth would close. He had to tell someone, ANYONE! He saw Alvin and went to him, nerviousily." Hey, uh, Alvin?"
"Oh, hey Alex, whatsup?" Alvin asked
"Is there a place where we can talk alone, where no one can hear us?"
"Yeah, follow me."
Alvin lead Alex to the bottom floor in the emergency exit." So, what do you wanna talk about?"
Then Alex explained what was going on to Alvin. Everything about how getting too close to Simon makes his heart race and how he starts to blush. Alvin was shocked to hear this and he said,"Dude, it sounds like you have a crush on Simon....."
Alex then froze.......he had a crush on Simon....his best friend...He started blushing really hard and Alvin saw it.
"Are you thinking of Simon right now?"
Alex nodded his head yes. Alex said, "Please don't tell anyone, please!"
"I won't but if you like him, then go confess your feelings for him, even if he doesn't like you the way you like him, just tell him someday, ok?"
Alex nodded yes and left to head to class.

Simon's POV {third person}
-----------------------------------------------------------
Simon walked to Alvin after school and asked to meet him in their room. Alvin did what he was asked to do and Simon shut the door and locked it. "So, what do you want Si?" Alvin asked.
Simon told Alvin about how he's been feeling about Alex, how every night, he thinks of him, how when he gets close, his heart races and he begins to blush. Alvin was also shocked with Simon, They both liked each other? Alvin gave the exact same advice to Simon as he did for Alex and promised him that he wouldn't tell anyone. Simon thanked Alvin and left the room.
As soon as Simon left the room, Alvin whispered under his breath,"Lovebirds.." Then he jokingly rolled his eyes and went to eat some cheese balls.