Ch14- Asking

It's now Monday and Alex had to head to Art class, his first period. Simon had it too and they walked together to the art room and sat down at their desks. "Alright class,today, we'll be drawing whatever you like. You can choose partners to draw with you." The teacher said.
Alex went to Simon and asked if he wanted to be partners with him and he agreed. They thought about what to draw.
Simon then started to think about the things he did while he was at Alex's house. He blushed and felt a little bad that he did that to Alex. He took his mind off of it and saw Alex finishing the outline for 4 chipmunks that looked familiar. "Who are these chipmunks?" Simon asked.
"Me, you, Alvin, and Theodore!" Alex answered and finished the drawing.
"Looks good!"
"Thanks!"
They turned it in and talked quietly. Then, as soon as Alex was about to ask, "H-Hey, umm, Alex, d-do you w-w-want t-to go to t-the summer dance w-with me?" Simon asked, completely nervous.
"Y-Yeah!" Alex said, excited, but quiet.
He was so happy that he asked Alex out to the dance! The plan was fully on, no turning back now. Alex grabbed his secret notebook that had songs that Alex made up and he started making a song, hopefully winning Simon's heart.
______________________________________

Sorry that this chapter was short. I'm still working on this story and I'm working on an x reader story too, so I hope you enjoyed reading this part and see you later!

(And no, the songs aren't actually made by Alex)