Ch30- Uncontrollable Love...

( WARNING!!!!! This chapter is kinda obvious, but just in case, this will have gay sex! If you don't like that stuff, then don't read it! Enjoy!)

**5 Minutes latter** 

"Why do me and Theodore have to go with you?! I don't wanna go shopping!!" Alvin pestered. Dave was having Alvin and Theo go shopping with him and me and Simon were staying. "Cause Alvin, Simon and Alex are more mature than the both of you. And Simon IS the oldest. So c'mon!" Dave explained.
(Before this continues, YES I LOOKED IT UP! Google told my that Simon was the oldest! So don't blame me, blame Google if it's wrong! Back to the story!)

Alvin grunted and Dave looked at us. "Don't get too crazy here, ok?"
"You got it Dave!" I say.
Then, Dave along with Alvin and Theodore were gone. Simon snuck up behind me again, but this time, he put his paws in my shirt. He felt around my chest and nipples. I moaned as he started to kiss my neck. He started to rub my nipples a little. Then he squeezed them along with kissing my neck a little roughly. I moaned pretty loudly. I was lost in the pleasure that Simon was making me feel. I suddenly gasped as I felt​ his paw on my member. He pulled my pants down far enough where my cock was out. He started stroking me, slowly. He continued to kiss my neck. "S-Simon~" I moaned. He stopped all his actions and he picked me up bridal style. My dick was hard and up and he carried me. I could see him looking at it. I blushed as I saw we were going to his room.

Simon's POV {First Person}
-----------------------------------------------------------

I placed Alex on my bed gentaly. I closed and locked the door so nobody could walk in on us. Even though that no one was home, it's better to be safe than sorry! I stripped in front of Alex. I turned around as I took my pants off and I wiggled my hips and shook my bottom side to side. Alex got even harder and even blushed. I got on top of him and stripped him down to nothing as well. I got on top of him and I pressed my lips against his. I wanted to try something different. I started grinding my bottom against his throbbing member. He moaned into the kiss. I swiftly entered my tongue into his mouth and motioned his to do the same. After a minute or so, I couldn't take it anymore. My final grind went up slowly up his cock. Then, once at the head, I slowly had him enter me. There was mostly pleasure and a little pain once the head was in. Alex's breath caught once he knew what I was doing. I continued to have him go into me slowly until he was completely in me. He felt so....big. I broke the kiss and licked his neck, getting a moan from him. Then, suddenly, he switched our positions and looked into my eyes. "You ready?" He asked.
I nodded as he started to move slowly in and out of me. I moaned loudly. The pleasure was unreal! He slowly pumped in and out of me. I felt precum come out of me. He started to kiss and suck on my neck. Then, he started to kiss and suck on my pulse. I gaped and moaned loudly.
"A-Alex..!" I start.
"Mmmm.. yes?" He asks.
"P-please... Ah! Ooohhh.... P-please go... Ah... Faster!" I moaned.
He smiled and went faster. My breath caught at the sudden change in pace. I was moaning uncontrollably. As if things couldn't get any better, he started to jack me off, creating more pleasure for me.

Alex POV {First Person}
-----------------------------------------------------------

Simon was so tight! I've never been on top before, really! It felt so good. I was super close. "S-Simon... ah! I'm gonna AAAH!" I moaned out. I came before I finished what I was saying. "A-Alex!!!!" Simon moaned as he came. Painting my paw white. We put our lips together for a passionate, but sloppy kiss.i slowly pulled out of Simon. Simon broke the kiss as he yawned. We were tired. I covered us up and I laid next to him. We kissed each other one more time before we fell asleep...

"Alex~" Simon said in a horny tone. I open my eyes to see him fucking me like there's no tommorow. I'm panting and moaning from the pleasure. Simon was cumming in me non stop as he thrusted in and out of me fast and hard. "S-Si-Simo-AAAH! S-S-SIMON~~!" I moan and scream.

I wake up to the feeling of me cumming on me and a adorable, cute, sleeping Simon. I looked at him, blushed, and smiled. I kissed him on the lips and fell back asleep.