Ch15- Julia's Crush

Alex return home after school. He dropped off his backpack next to the couch and went on the table to start drawing. But then he noticed Julia was on the couch typing and blushing like crazy. He looked on her phone screen behind her head and saw she was texting Dave. "Oooo-la la!" Alex blurted.
"O-OH! Alex, you're home! How was your day?" Julia said.
"It was good! Buuuut, it looks like a certain someone has found their one true love~!"
Julia looked away, blushing deeper. "Is it that obvious?!"
"You're blushing, that just says it all!"
Julia sighed. "Ok, fine! I like Dave, but he's already seeing someone!"
"Who?", Alex asked with obvious confusion on his face.
"A girl named Samantha. He's been seeing her for a while now... But even if he wasn't, he'd probably wouldn't like me.." Julia said defeated.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? YOU'RE THE MOST LIKABLE PERSON I KNOW!! I BET HE'D LIKE YOU TOO IF HE WASN'T SEEING THIS SAMANTHA!!!" Alex screamed.
Julia only smiled. "Thanks, I'm gonna call Dave and ask if he can watch you until I get off work tomorrow. I have to work really late."
Alex was fine with it... He wanted to see Simon again he hid his blush as he buried his face into a new drawing.

----------------------
Hey! Sorry this is short again, but I'm trying to make this story longer with more chapters.
Even though it'll come to an end soon, this was fun to make and after I post the last chapter, I'll start releasing chapters for a changed story, instead of an x reader, I'ma do a story of Dave's Daughter-AKA-Reader. So once that's out, I hope you'll enjoy it!
Anyway, enjoy the rest of the story!! : )