Chapter Twenty-Seven: Violet

A/N: Sexual situations coming up so if you don't feel comfortable just skip ahead :) also bit of a long chapter but worth it!

The short ride to the house helped me clear my head the warm wind whipping rushing past my face and the smell of the hot road beneath us calmed me down and gave my body a chance to process all the extra adrenaline. Neither one of us said anything as Seth unlocked the door and I trailed behind him. He dropped his jacket over one of the dining table chairs and let out a long breath shoulders dropping as he finally relaxed. My hand bag skidded across the island counter stopping before it could fall off the edge and I kicked my shoes off in the direction of the couch.

"Do you want some dinner since we didn't get anything before Heath needed help? Or maybe an ice ack for your back? You really should let me have another look at it." Seth said while unbuckling the double shoulder holster he wore dropping it next to my bag.

"Remind me which one of us has medical training?" I question but Seth just laughed. While I was a little hungry there was something else that I wanted first. Shaking my head I gingerly unstrapped the vest I wore and pulled it over my head ignoring the twinge of pain from using the muscles in my back and dropped it on the floor. I made my way over the short distance to Seth and framed his face with my hands pulling him in and kissing him hard. After a second's hesitation his lips pressed back into mine and I skimmed my fingers down his neck, over his shoulder and down his sides until I hit the bottom of his shirt and bunched it up lifting it slightly.

Seth understood what I was going for and we parted for a moment so Seth could lift his arms and I worked the shirt over his head tossing it in the direction my shoes had gone. His warm hands ran up and down my sides, one brushing the underside of my breast and a small moan ripped out of my chest. I ran my palms down the centre of Seth's hard chest and down the definition of his abs. Was Seth made in a lab? I tugged harshly at the top of his jeans and Seth chuckled in response.

Turning on my heel I walked away from Seth crossing my arms across my front and grabbing the bottom of my shirt and pulling it over my head dropping it off to one side as I made my way down the hallway. I didn't wait to see if Seth was following me but unbuttoned my jeans slowly drawing the zipper down so he could hear it and shimmied out of them so I stood in nothing but my black lace matching bra and panties set. Seth growled still in the kitchen so I smiled at him over my shoulder. He quickly stalked me down the hall but I kept moving, bypassing the bedroom and heading into the bathroom and that wonderful shower. Turning the taps on I left my hand under the water waiting for a couple of seconds while the water heated up and steam filled the room.

Seth ran a hand through his hair, his eyes running from the top of my head tracing over my collar bone and over the rise of my breasts moving south. "Are you sure Violet? This isn't just some stressed induced adrenaline reaction that you're going to regret later?" he asked.

I could see the slight vulnerable edge to his eyes. It was a side of Seth that many people didn't get to see and not one that he would show anyone if he could get away with it but he was showing me now.

Going over to him I cupped his face with my hand making him look me in the eyes. "This is not a stressed induced PTSD adrenaline response to what happened tonight or what has been going on with all my shit. I dreamt about you every week that I was gone, so much so that it drove me a little mad sometimes. But this..." I moved my free hand back and forth between us. "This is because I love you and I don't want to wait and lose more time."

Seth yanked me flush against his body one hand gripping onto my hip above the waist of my panties. "Yo- you love me?" He stuttered out.

"Seth I never stopped loving you, I don't think I could even if I wanted to."