The Married Life

(Angela's point of view set 6 months after their marriage)
I woke up to the sound of a loud THUD. I turned to my side and found the source of the sound, Fareeha had fallen off of the bed. I peaked my head over the bed, and she smiled goofily and waved. I chuckled, she's such an adorable dork. Our golden retriever Zeus quickly leaned out of his bed to see what all the commotion was about. Fareeha quickly went from smiling to giggling as she played with the dog, and I couldn't have been happier.

"That wasn't exactly an ideal way to wake up"

"I don't understand how you fell off the bed"

"Ouch, no sympathy. Do I have to act injured to get your attention" Fareeha said with a pout before rolling on the floor and dramatically screaming "Ah! The agony! Put me out of my misery Angela!"

"Misery huh?" I shoot back as Fareeha goes back to playing with Zeus. "Would breakfast make you fell better?"

"Actually as a matter of fact I think it would"

"Alright lets get dressed then we can go to that new diner"

"Score!" Fareeha said while smiling. She's such a dork.

"How did I end up married with such a dork?" I ask playfully.

"Because you looove me" Fareeha adds sitting on the bed while tilting her head at me.

"Maybe"

"Maybe? Oh I think it's a definitely" Fareeha pecked me on the cheek before getting up to get changed. She was right though, I did love her.

They got ready to leave, but not before telling Zeus he was a good boy about 100 times so he wasn't upset when we left. He was only 5 months old. But we made sure to ask Lucio and Hana to come over and say hi to him. As we walked out and drove down to the place, I did notice that Fareeha had a small bruise on her cheek from where she fell.

"You have a little bruise on your face there babe"

"It's fine" She said with a smile then added with a wink "it lets everyone know I'm tough"

"Oh because they didn't already know because of your Army jacket" I teased

"Look I'm just saying"

They arrived at the diner, and it seemed to be a very nice place. It was decorated like a normal diner, but it had this home-like feeling to it. Fareeha ordered waffles and an orange juice while I order eggs and a hash brown with some water. When their food arrived I swear Fareeha put it in her mouth faster than I could say thank you to the waitress. I mean it was 11:00 to be fair. They ate their meals in silence, mostly because they were both too busy stuffing their faces with food. They finished their food in record time, paid the bill, and hopped back in the car. As we were driving Fareeha pulled into a bowling alley that they had had one of their first dates at.

"Oh no" I said

"Oh yes" she said with a smile

We walked into the bowling alley while Fareeha taunted me with the history of the last time we time. We'll just say it didn't end too well for me last time. After Fareeha went and destroyed me in bowling again, we headed home.

"Zeus!" Fareeha screeched as she walked in the house. He ran at her and she started to pet and wrestle with him. After Fareeha have Zeus his proper greeting, we spent some time relaxing and watching some reality television. It really was ridiculous how dramatic these people were. The rest of the day was spent cuddling and playing with Zeus.

The married life isn't as bad as the movies make it out to be.

*The gay birds are happy and very much in love. I hope you enjoyed the addition of a dog, I thought it would be really cute! -TiredBean*