The Big Day

(Angela's point of view a year and a half after the last, July)
"Your not considering back out are you?" Lena asked as I sat down on the floor.

"No! I love her, I'm just really really nervous"

"Okay, that's normal. This is a big day but your meant to enjoy it Angela, so let's put on your dress and get ready to have you march out"

"Alright... alright your right" I stood up to go and put on my dress, but I kept feeling this unnerving feeling of anxiousness. Fareeha and I had spent some time considering if we would both walk up, but in the end we decided she would stand under the arch and I would walk down the aisle.

As I put on my dress, some of the anxiousness faded away. It was a beautiful mermaid gown, with pearly white with lace flowers all over it. It went down to my ankles, and framed my figure perfectly. Fareeha hasn't seen it yet, and honestly I'm anxious for her to see. I hope she likes it.

"You look great Luv!" Lena squealed, I'm not sure who was more excited about the wedding, her or me.

"Thank.." I said with a small blush tainting my cheeks.

"Now let's get you out there!"

As we walked down to where I had to wait, the anxiousness that was there earlier was slowly disappearing. I was getting ready to sit down when music started playing. Reinhardt appeared, ready to walk me down the aisle. Since my parents had passed away, Reinhardt was the next option. I mean he had enough Dad jokes to make him my dad. Lena sat down and Reinhardt started to walk me down the aisle. I stared straight ahead and I swear I almost passed out when I saw Fareeha. She was wearing a specially fitted tuxedo, with a classic black tie. She had her hair and makeup done, and I personally don't think a goddess could come close to looking like she does. She smiled her stunning smile and I stepped under the wedding arch. Reinhardt took his seat and it all began.

"Do you Angela Ziegler take this woman to be your bride?"

"I do"

"And do you Fareeha Amari take this woman to be your bride?"

"I do"

"Then if no one objects you may now kiss the bride"

And at that moment Fareeha swept her into her arms and they shared a passionate kiss while their friends and family members cheered. It was a momentous event, and I couldn't imagine it going any better. They had selected the same ring for both of them, an all gold band with green gems engraved in a full circle around the ring. (Get it cause blue and yellow makes green) It was one of the happiest days of their life, though the night came in close comparison.

*Theres not much to say about this chapter but I do hope you enjoyed. There will only be two or three more chapters but I hope to update soon!*