"Aww." I cant help but to hug him.

"Okay, don't get too emotional on me now." He says, hugging me back.

"I just hope we all could have met you a different way." He says, laughing slightly.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. It's just weird that we got to know you because of a sex deal." He says, and I burst out into laughter. I don't know why I found it so funny.

"I'm fine with the way we all met." I wink, and he splashes me with water.

"Eww stop!" He says, and Sam walks out. He sits on the side of the pool, and me and Brennen swim towards him.

"Is the game done?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says.

"Jump in!" Brennen yells.

"Alright." He takes off his shirt, and jumps in.

"I'm loving those mosquito nips!" Brennen yells, and Sam glares at him. I hear laughter from Corey.

----

It's the next day.

I walk into school, and Jake and Sam aren't waiting for me, as usual.

I open my locker, and I see a big group of people cheering. I walk over, and realize there was a fight going on. It was between Colby, and someone I recognized, but didn't know the name of.

I cut through the group, and listen, to see if I can hear what the fight was about.

Colby pushes him against the locker, and continuously throws punches in the guy's face. The guy ducks, and wraps his arms around Colby's waist. He pushes Colby against the wall, and Colby hits the wall pretty hard. He groans in pain, and my eyes widen. I want to stop it, but I don't know how without people getting suspicious. For some reason I didn't see Kacey around.

Before I knew it, they were on the floor. Colby was sitting on top of him, and throwing punches at the guys face. Both of their noses we're bleeding, and the guys lip was bleeding.

"Colby!" I yell. He looks over, and stares at me for a second. For some odd reason he seems mad, or sad to see me.

"Guys!" I yell. I push colby off of the guy, and grab the guys shirt. I pull his shirt up so he's standing, and I glare at him.

"Both of you! Cut it out." I push him.

"Let me fight my own fights!" Colby yells, and I turn towards him.

"You too! Quit getting in these stupid fights." I slightly push him, and he looks me in the eyes.

"Your one to talk." He spits, and I raise my eyebrows.

"Oh, are you still mad I beat the shit out of your girlfriend?" The guy behind me ooo's and I give him the death glare.

"Colby, I'm helping you out." I turn towards the guy. "And I'm helping you out too cuz damn, Colby was beating the living shit out of you. Thank me for saving your ass."

"Kaylee." Colby says, and I turn towards him.

"Stop." When he says this I roll my eyes.

The crowd was looking at us confused, and then I realized what I was doing. I shouldn't even be seen with Colby.

"Oh." I mouth out to him, and nod.

"Why isn't your little girlfriend here to save you? What, did she leave you too?" I say, and he gives me a fake glare. I could tell he was trying his best not to smile.

"Are you kidding me? A girl's never gunna be the one leaving me."

"Ha, that's funny. I forgot, you use girls for a quick fuck, and you just throw them out. I dont understand how girls are all over you." Me saying this was pretty ironic.

"At least I can get a girl. Your last boyfriend left you without a word. On your two year anniversary." He says, and my heart sinks. I know this was a fake fight, but the reminder of Kian was too much. I can see the look on his face when he realizes what he had said.

I see the group (Corey, Sam, Jake, and Brennen) looking at us shocked.

I can't find my words, and I dont know what to say. My first instinct was to slap him in the face as hard as I could. He holds his hand onto his face, and he gives me a shocked look.

"Come talk to me when you have a girlfriend for longer than a week." I spit. I walk away, and the boys chase after me, while Colby stands there.

"What the fuck just happened?!" Sam asks.

"Kaylee, explain." Corey stands in front of me so I stop walking.

"Don't worry, it wasn't a real fight." I say, only loud enough for them to hear.

"For what?" Jake asks.

"I'm not explaining all of this to you."

"He's getting a talk from me." Brennen says.

"I said that it was fake."

"So? He brought up Kian. You told all about him, and I know how much he meant to you." Brennen says.

"Guys, just leave it alone."

"After school, we're all talking as a group." Sam says.

"Yeah, meet at my house." Jake says, and they all nod.

"Fine, Sam let's go to class." I say, and they all follow me.

"I said Sam."

"I dont care, we are staying with you till the bell rings." Corey says. I sigh.

"I love you guys."

"I love you too." All the boys say.

----

Authors note: oh SHIII

hope y'all liked this chapter, vote if you liked it❤

I've been trying to make the chapter longer