→❀ Chapter 11

I closed my eyes before blowing. The day before yesterday morning, my life was perfect. At least that's what I was saying to myself now. With a distracted ear, I listened to the conversation of my friend and Louis. They talked about their geography notes.

"Wait, you had only a C?" Wondered Amy.

Louis nodded quickly, before giving him a little look of admiration.

"Well." He whispered. "I know that compared to you it sucks but for me it's a good note."

"Oh you know, my last note in geo is only a B!"

Louis rolled his eyes before giving her a nice nudge in the ribs. Amy was the best in her class since a young age. She had helped us a lot in our school years, but we will never reach her level. And she had to get used to it with time.
Without even realizing it, I sank into a dreamless sleep.
When I opened my eyes, I could see the ceiling of the cabin. Surprised, I sat up quickly; I found myself lying on the floor, not far from where I was sitting before falling asleep. I turned my head on all sides, feeling a weight on me. Indeed, Niall, Louis, Liam and Amy were staring at me. Perplexed, I passed my hand through my hair. I was the only one to sleep, in the middle of the afternoon.
Great.
Fortunately they did not have their phones, otherwise I would have posted on social networks.

"You're okay?" Amy asked sweetly.

"Slept well?" Louis smiled.

I nodded before putting my hands on my face. My attention was on the little window; the sun was falling in the sky. Sign that the night would soon be present. And that the ordeal would finally come to an end.

"You come with us?" Amy asked.

I got up, still a little sleepy. And I joined them. Liam and Niall were still leaning against the door, while Louis and Amy were sitting right in front of them, leaning against the other wall. I decided to go to Niall's left, and to Amy's right. So I was alone. I raised my knees before burying my face. I did not really want to talk.

"I know one that lacks sleep!" Joked gently Louis, staring at me.

The others did not speak. To believe that there was only Louis and Amy in the room. I did not even bother to answer. And Louis blew.

"You have not an interesting subject?" Amy suggested. "We are pissed off to death there."

"And if we played action, truth, chick?" Asked Liam, which surprised everyone.

I raised my head while my friends nodded. It seemed to us an excellent idea. Louis was getting up to grab the end of the branch that had already served us for the bottle.
He turned the branch that stopped on Liam.

"Truth."

Louis nodded. He took the time to think before asking his question.

"Have you ever been in love?"

Ouch. My heart was clutching for Liam. Like Niall's. He glared at her.

"Yes." He confessed.

He was quick to turn the branch.
Amy.

"Action!" She smiled.

"You have to stay up to your turn."

Market accepted. My friend got up immediately after turning the branch, which pointed to me.

"Truth!" I whispered.

I did not really want to play, but since it's the only way to pass the time, I accepted.

"You never told us, why are not you with Leo?"

Thank you Amy for your question. I felt suddenly, a look weigh on me. It was none other than Niall's. He suddenly seemed very interested in my answer.

"Hm." I sighed. "Let's say he did not like me like me."

"Not enough?" Questioned Amy.

I gave her a little look.
What are all her questions?
What was she playing?
In addition, she knew very well the reason for our breakup. I had been too demanding with him, and I expected too much of him. He did not love me enough, at least not as much as me.

"Only one question at a time!" I smiled.

She refrained from making a finger. I recognized it well. Liam and Louis were choking laughter as I twirled the branch.
Sat.