Well..

Benji-
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Jey was fast asleep on my chest, but I didn't want to wake him up. I carefully slid out from underneath him making sure I didn't wake him. I climbed outside onto my roof to take the call.

Jorge-
I woke up to the sound of footsteps leaving the window. I rolled over to see Benji missing. I could hear his voice coming from somewhere, so I put two and two together and realized he was on the roof. I went over to the window which was cracked open and listened. Benji sounded angry. I contemplated whether or not to go up there.
"No! I'm not going to deal with this right now. Figure it out. Bye!" Benji shouted in rage.
I knew I had to do something. I climbed out of the window onto the roof.
"Benji?" I called out.
I saw him wipe his eyes.
"Up here!" He responded
I climbed up next to him and put my head on his shoulder.
"I didn't mean to wake you" He started.
"You didn't. Is everything all right?" I asked
He looked at me then looked back at the sun which was starting to rise.
He sighed. "My father is coming home sooner than expected. He doesn't want to stay with the rest of my family he wants to come here."
"Oh benji I-" I started.
"Listen I don't want you to be uncomfortable or feel unsafe at anytime."
I looked up at him and his sad eyes. I turned his head in order to face me.
"I always feel safe and comfortable around you.   I love you Benjamin, more than most things on this planet." I said
Benji looked at me with tears in his eyes and kissed my forehead.
"When is he coming home?" I asked
"In three days." He said annoyed.
"Well we have two days left here alone together, and then you come down to Barcelona with me okay?"
"Okay" he said smiling.
"Let's go inside. It's cold" I told Benji.
We climb back inside and headed down to the kitchen. Benji made us some pancakes with fruit. We ate our breakfast while talking about how we should just forget what happened yesterday. Not address it again unless we feel like it and just completely ignore it. We cleaned up and headed back upstairs.
"I'm going to shower real quick" Benji said.
"Okay" i replied not thinking anything of it.
"Actually come with me" He said holding his hand out to guide me.
Benji walked me to the other side of the house to his parents bathroom which was like a spa in its self. Benji turned on the waterfall like shower and the steam.
"Care to join me?" Benji asked smirking
"I- yup" I replied
Benji took his shirt off and began stripping the rest of his body. I turned around to do the same. Benji was already in the shower, so I walked in. You couldn't see anything from the steam. Next thing I knew there was a shadow coming towards me.
"Hi there" Benji chuckled
"H-hi" I stuttered.
Next thing I knew I was pinned against the shower wall. Benji's glistening body in front of mine. He grabbed my hands holding them above my head. Giving me slow sloppy kisses at first. Benji tried putting his tongue in my mouth but I teased him and refused. He fought his way in. More and more passionate with each kiss. Benji started down my neck trying to find my sweet spot. Right where my collar bone meets my neck Benji bit down. I let out a whimper. He focused on that area making me harder and harder. He worked his way down my chest down to my thighs leaving bite marks where ever he felt like it. He got closer and closer to my cock teasing me. He made his way back up. I knew Benji had never been with a guy before so I could tell he was being timid.
"Here let me show you" I said getting down on my knees. I started by giving him a hand job while sucking on his balls. Slowly I made my way up to his tip giving him head. He moaned as I slowly started to deep throat his cock harder and harder until I felt him release.
"Oh fuck" he groaned. I met back up with his eyes. He spun me around to where my chest was pressed against the wall. He kissed my neck. Our hot wet body's rubbing against one another. Benji grabbed a bottle, I knew what it was.
"You ready?" Benji asked.
"Ye-" I was cut off to the feeling of Benji inside of me. Slow at first until he started thrusting faster and faster. Sounds escaping my mouth without control. He grabbed my hair and held my head back kissing me as he went further and further inside of me. I was so close.
"You like when I do that? Yeah."
"Y-yeah"
"¿Vas a correrte por mí?"
"S-sí"
I let out a moan as I felt Benji cum inside of me. Warmth filled my body as I released myself. He turned me around kissing my lips then my forehead. We then showered off and headed back to his room. I fell asleep right away.
-An hour later-
"Good morning sunshine" Benji said smiling
"Good morning" I said trying to get out of bed.
"Ow" I complained
"Are you alright?" He asked
"Yeah.. just a little bit sore" I responded.
"Sorry about that haha. How about we just lay in bed for a bit?"
Benji turned on some music and came and laid next to me.
"Man my back hurts" I groaned.
"Take your shirt off and lay on your stomach" Benji told me.
I wasn't going to ask questions. I did what I was told. He grabbed a bottle of lotion and walked back over to me. For the next hour Benji massaged my neck and back. I got up and gave him a hug and kiss never wanting to let go.
"Come on let's go get food"
"Okay"
And that's what we did we went out on a date, but boy did we have a surprise when we came home.

So like this is horrifically bad. I haven't slept in 24 hours and I'm half asleep right now okay? It should get better lmao sorry about that.