Forever and always

Benji-
Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit I think quietly to myself as our dinner comes to an end. The moment is coming. The more I think about it the more surreal it's becoming. Jorge's mom and siblings were outside waiting, and setting things up. I want, no, I need for this to go well.
-20 minutes later-
"I got it" Jorge said reaching for the check.
"Mm not so fast" I said snatching it before him playfully.
"Actually boys, this ones on me" Mr. Garay said taking it from me, sliding in a wink.
We were beginning to leave when I took Jeys hand and led him to the opposite exit.
"But we parked over here Benji."
"I know"
It's night time. The little plaza has a tiny band playing. In front of them is a beautifully fountain lit by all the different lights surrounding it. Rose pedals began to lead from the door. Two piles facing each other in front of the fountain. I Guided him to the piles grabbing both of his hands. I looked into his eyes.
"Jorge I- I love you. More than words can describe. You understand me. You care for me. You make me better every single day. And most importantly you choose to love me every single day."
"Awe I love you t- BENJI OMG" He yelled as I got on one knee.
"It's a love that has a deeper meaning. Love in every aspect. Love as in being my best friend. Love as in being the guiding critical voice in my life. Love as in understanding and treating me like I'm worthy. A love where all I want to do is be around you, hear your voice- that adorable accent, and see your smile. A love that I want to last forever. A love that you give me as your partner. A love that I couldn't bare to loose. Jorge-" It began to rain and people crowded.
"Jorge.. will you marry me?"
"Yes! Yes! Sí! Sí" he said beginning to cry.
I stood up picking Jorge up on the way to give him a kiss. His family coming around us in a hug. I put the rings on our fingers and just stood in the moment smiling.
We went out drinking with the family. It was just a long night of happiness and lust. We finally said goodnight to everyone. On our way home I was so happy and not thinking about anyone or anything other than that moment that I posted the video. Knowing that even if I deleted it, everyone had it. Do I care? Absolutely not. That's my baby. The whole world can hear it if they want to. I'm so excited for the following days to come.

Haha short and sucky but you know the drill. I have some ideas for the honey moon and stuff because y'all are nasty so yeah :)