Comfort

Benji

Jorge answered the phone but wouldn't  respond to me. I started to get nervous until he blurted out that he was thinking about his prom. I cut him off by telling him about what happened at dinner, I guess hearing his voice and how terrible his prom was made my mind up instantly. He was so excited, it was adorable.
We talked for a while and I told him what happened at dinner, none of it really effected anything except my dad. I warned him that my dad was not accepting at all, and we would have to be careful. I could tell that made him uneasy.
"It'll be okay Jey, I won't let him do anything to you, neither will the rest of my family. I love you too much for that to happen."
Jorge blushes but still looked concerned
"Jorge, look at me." Benji firmly said
"Mhm." Jey respondes quietly while keeping his head down and looking Up at Benji on the screen.
"I promise, no one nor nothing will hurt you while I'm around." Benji said sternly.
"G-gosh you really love me huh?" Jorge said jokingly in his broken English.
"More than anything." Benji said keeping the tone serious.
-time skip, 2 hours-
I decided to make some tik toks and because Jey was not feeling up to it, he watched me.
Every time I duetted him that day he tried to hide his happiness and him blushing, but I called him out. I captioned one with the fact that Jorge was coming to my prom. Then I made a few with our group of friends.

I was getting tired and needed to sleep, but I could tell Jorge wasn't.
We talked about the fans going crazy, and Jey told me he was taking a break for a week. I joked about it, and of course he took it seriously- god he's such a dork I love him.
B: Anyways I need to sleep, I have my final exam tomorrow
J: which you're going to do great on
B: We will see about that. Buenas noches Jorge, te amo
J: También Benjamin. Hey that rhymed hehe
B: You're such a dork goodnight
J: Night I love you
B: Love you more.
Everything was going right. I adore this boy so much. Him and that curly black hair, and smile, that damn smile. I drifted off dreaming about my Jey.