Apartment

Jorge-
I woke up to being on top of Benji on the couch. I looked and saw his dad sleeping on the chair. I put my head back down and felt Benji move with my body. I thought about last night. We had been up for hours talking. Somehow my boyfriends crazy homophobic father, opened up and let us in. It was incredible. I was so happy. I slowly started to drift back off into sleep.

Benji-
My mind woke up before my body. Thoughts of last night filled my head. I felt Jorge cuddle up closer to me and warmth filled my body. This boy, the one I'm holding so close to me right now has changed my life for the better. He brought me closer to my dad, and made me not afraid. I don't deserve him. I slowly and carefully slid out from under neath Jorge, Laid him down and gave him a blanket. My dad was gone, I could see that he also fell asleep at the end of our conversation last night. I went to the kitchen where he was sitting drinking coffee and reading the paper. He stood up and gave a hug.
"I love you Benji and I'm sorry for always-"
"I love you too dad, but let's just move on" I said smiling.
He nodded his head and asked to help him with breakfast. We made bacon and eggs. Biscuits and gravy, and a thing of tea. We set the table, so i went to go wake Jey.
"Babe" I whispered
"Jorge breakfast is done" I said shaking him slightly.
"I love you bubba" I said kissing his forehead.
"I love you too." He said smiling and opening his eyes.
He started to get up, so I helped him. He grabbed my hand and leaned against my shoulder. I pulled his chair out and sat him down.
"It's cold in h-here" Jorge stuttered.
I took mine hoodie off and handed it to him. I quickly excused myself to go get a shirt.

Jorge-
I'm sat across from Benji's dad. I'm not scared of him anymore I actually quite like him, but I'm still uneasy.
"Good morning son" He said smiling at me.
"G-good morning" i said still shivering even though the warmth from Benji was helping.
"Sorry I don't speak Spanish, that's all his mother." He said chuckling.
"That's okay.. I'm trying to work on my English."
"Well you're doing great. I'm sure it's nice having Benji speak both huh?"
"Yes. Definitely helps if I'm not in a place to speak English."
Benji came downs stairs.
"Did you miss me?" He said strutting.
"Of course. Creo que hice que tu papá pensara que bebemos mucho." I said pulling him in for a kiss.
"Estoy seguro de que está bien. Explicar más tarde esto parece sospechoso." He said fake smiling to make it seem like we were flirting.
Benji sat down and we all had breakfast together it was great.

Benji-
"Sorry I took so long I was getting ready. Speaking of which Jorge go upstairs and get ready I'm taking you some where."
"Oo where?" He asked
"It's a surprise now go get dressed"
Jorge headed up stairs all giddy.
"Don't tell him, but we are going to go look at apartments."
"Okay.. Where?"
"Kinda In between here and Barcelona."
"Okay. Make sure it's what you want before you get it. Make sure it's "friendly".
"I know I know."
We talked for a little longer when Jorge came down stairs. He was wearing a loose floral button up (half buttoned) tucked into some loose material pants. His hair curly but neat and he gave himself freckles. I walked over to him.
"You clean up nice." I said kissing his forehead.
He looked down and blushed.
"Alright dad, we are going to head out."
"Be safe you two!"
"Bye Mr. Krol!"
My dad waved while beginning to speak to my mom on the phone.
We got in the car and Jorge kept bugging me about where we were going but I held my ground. I got a text from my mom half way there.
"Just spoke to your father. You better not hurt that boy Benji. He casted a spell over your father and made him a better person over night. He's a keeper!"
Jorge just smiled after reading me the text. Guess that made him stop wondering where we were going. I pulled into to the complex and Jorge gave me a confused look.
"Come on" I said smiling and opening his car door.