The night before

Jorge
I woke up and rolled over to check my phone. I see a message from Benji. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow bby 💗." I smiled and checked the time. Shit i slept in late, and of course it's because I was having a dream about tomorrow.
It's already 2pm and I needed to pack. I started with clothes, and grabbed outfits that I thought I looked best in. I was staying for a week and a half. I finished packing my clothes, so I moved on to toiletries. I threw in some blush and concealer. My hair brush and toothpaste (I'll pack my toothbrush tomorrow so I have it tonight.) At this point I was done so I called Benji.

Benji-
I woke up super early out of pure excitement. I texted Jorge that I couldn't wait to see him tomorrow. I jumped out of bed, got dressed and went down stairs for breakfast. My abuela and mom were already cooking and cleaning.
"You're up early Ben" Mom said smiling.
"El debe estar emocionado" Abuela said chuckling.
I just nodded my head and blushed.
"Anything I can do to help?" I asked.
"Tidy up your room and go run some errands, we will handle the rest" Mom said while Abuela winked.
I smiled and said okay. My room was never dirty so I went out to run some errands.
~Incoming call from Loml 💗~
B: Hi!
J: I finished packing now it's time to play the waiting game *sigh*
B: It's not too long! I'm out at the store is there anything you want?
J: I- I don't think so.
B: You sure?
J: I think you have everything he said slowly
B: Ah gotcha, yep I planned ahead.
J: Great! Call me when you get home. Bye I love you
B: Love you too bye!

The boys called when Benji got home until they both "Were going to sleep" Even though both of them knew neither of them would be sleeping out of anticipation.

Sorry all of this sucks ass. Ive been exhausted. Hopefully I'll get better lmao 🤠👊🏼