What are you doing here?

Benji
Jey and I walked up to the front door while I struggled to get my key out. To our surprise the door started to open. My eyes widened while Jorge hid behind me.
"What are you doing here so early?" I asked
"That's besides the point, who is that?" He questioned
I got really nervous and stood there
"Well who is it?" He said angrily.
Jorge must of gained courage out of no where because before I knew it he was in front of me.
"Hola I-I'm Jorge" He said nervously.
"Hi Jorge, are you a friend of Benji's?"
"Well B-boyfriend sir" Jey said looking down.
"Well Jorge go up to Benji's room while I talk to him" My dad said way too calm.
Jorge flashed me a nervous look and went inside. My dad slammed the door shut.
"Benji what the hell is wrong with you? You're gay now? This is what your mother was trying to hide. I should've known; you've always acted like a faggot. This is my house and if you think for a second I'm going to let you guys-" he started.
"Nothing is wrong with me dad. I've always been gay. Mom was only trying to protect me and Jorge. This is indeed your house, and I will gladly get the hell out of it because to be honest with you; you've never once taken time to care about me ever. Jorge is the sweetest most caring person and actually listens to me. Now if you don't mind I'm going to go get him, so he's not scared to death anymore. Nice to see again for once. Bye" I said starting towards the door.
He followed me inside, and went to sit on the couch in shock. I went up stairs to Jorge.
"Listen I didn't know. Pack your things we need to le-" I was cut off my Jorge's lips. He started walking downstairs to my dad.
"JORGE-" I yelled out. No point I saw him sitting across from my dad on the couch.
I went in the kitchen secretly to listen and make sure my dad doesn't try anything.
"Nice house you have h-here sir." Jey said.
"Thanks it was built by Jaloe Minlk."
"No way. The guy that built all those cool buildings down town. He's incredible" Jey shocked my dad with that statement.
"Yeah actually he is. He's costly though" my dad said chuckling.
"Well it was a pleasure staying here so thank you." He got up to go find me.
"Hey son come back here a minute."
"Uh y-yes sir?"
"I'm sorry if I scared you. I'm not trying to be this way. I'm always harsh on benji and for him to be well you know.."
"Gay?"
"Yeah.. it was just kind of a culture shock. I've never been the easiest on him because that's how I was raised. I want to apologize and invite you to stay and show me how great you really are to my boy."
"Of course sir."
Jorge headed upstairs when he missed a step and started to fall backwards. I ran and caught him. Put him up straight kissed his forehead and told him to try again while chuckling. He went upstairs as I went to go sit with my dad.
"Listen dad I-"
"Benji forget it. I'm going to try to move on and learn how to do this correctly. You seem good together and he seems like good kid. It's going to take me a while but I'm trying." He said tears in his eyes.
I put my arm around him and thanked him. For the rest of the night Jorge sat on my lap while talking to my dad about everything. Caught up on the last 17 years of my life. It was incredible and it could only get better from here or so we thought..

So like they met. So much content from them my heart is so happy for them.
This is short and bad it'll get better because once again I'm sleep deprived. K love you bye