Prom

Benji

I was upstairs going through TikTok when I got a text from Jey. "Come to the door ;)" I jumped out of bed and ran down stairs to the door. I opened it and suddenly there were arms around my neck. A feeling of security and comfort had come over my body like warmth.
We hugged for what seemed like hours until we broke apart and just stared into each others eyes until my brother said "GET A ROOM." So we did. I carried his bags up stairs to my room as he followed along smiling.
"You're even hotter in person you know." He said blushing.
"Oh please look at you. Estas Muy caliente." I said smirking slowly getting closer.
I look at his lips, but then decided to kiss his forehead and play with his hair.
"Ugh such a tease." Jorge complained.
"What was that?" I said picking him up and wrapping his legs around my waist while pushing him against the wall.
"I-" Jey tried before I cut him off
"Hush" I said while reaching over with one hand to lock the door and holding him in the other. I teased him some more by kissing around his face and neck. He was about to speak until I slammed my lips against his. A slight whimpered left Jorge's fragile body.
"That's what I thought" I said smirking.
Jey didn't say anything he just blushed and looked down.
I carried him over to my bed while looming over him until-
"Benji! Dinners ready!" My mom yelled
"Coming!" I said. I winced at Jey with a 'you got lucky' look in my eyes.
I grabbed his hand and brought him down stairs.
"Ben- Hola! ¿Y tu eres jorge? No?"
"Si! Gracias por permitirme en tu casa!"
"No hay problema. Benji habla de ti todo el tiempo."
"Oh really?" Jorge shot a smirk at me.
"Si"
"Alright you two that's enough. Thanks mom for dinner." I said annoyed.
"I like your mom Benji" Jey said smiling at her as we walked up the stairs.

I sat at my desk and ate while Jey did so on my bed. We talked about things until it was time to get ready. I don't have a prom, But I planned stuff for us to do tonight.
Jorge walked out of my bathroom dressed up.
I walked over to him unable to take my eyes off of him. I grabbed his waist and just stared.
"What is there something on my face?" Jey puzzled.
I kissed him not pulling away for a while.
"Just cuteness." I said kissing his cheek.
"It's time to go." I said excitedly.

We've been driving for quite some time now, but we are here.
I park the car at the edge of the mountain, cover Jeys eyes and lead him to the trunk. I sit down next to him and move my hand. We are sitting a top a mountain watching the sunset. There is food and music.
"So what do you think?" I asked
"I- I love it!" He said kissing me.
We had lay down talking for a while watching the sun set. Until it started pouring rain out of no where ruining the food and getting the car as well as us soaked. Jorge's face grew dim as we quickly gathered everything being ruined.
"I have a tendency to ruin proms" he said like he was about to cry.
I ran over to him. "Hey no no. This isn't your fault." I brushed his wet curly locks out of his face. I kissed him harder than I had yet. He placed his hands on my face and kissed back. It felt like a movie.
"Let's go home" I said.
We were in the car laughing and listening to music until Jorge fell asleep. He was so cute and I just played with his hair and held his hand.
We made it back home.
"Jey, Jey wake up" I said Nudging him.
"I'm too tired." He said rubbing his eyes.
I picked him up and carried him into the house. His eyes widened.
"You really think I was going to let this night go down like that." I said kissing his forehead.
-10 minutes ago-
I came inside and quickly set up some food and more music with some left over Valentine's Day decorations while he slept in the car.

"Care to dance." I asked pulling him close.
We danced and laughed for hours. My family wasn't home so it was just us enjoying a moment that will be in my memories for a lifetime.
We headed upstairs for bed even though it was 4am. We were both too tired to change or shower so we just crawled into bed. Jey falling asleep on my chest immediately while I just played with his hair eventually falling asleep.