𝐱𝐢𝐯.

friday | december 17th, 2021 | 11:48pm

"ahem" asaad cleared his throat for like the third time in a row

"if you're looking for a thanks you can drop me right here, 'cus i ain't ask you to do shit for me" i spoke up

"didn't say you did"

"good. 'cus you clearing your throat like a nigga owe you sum"

"well if it weren't for me being cool with that officer you'd be in the back of the cop car riding to the precinct with the rest of your crew. so yes, a thank you would be decent. but fuck it, 'cus you ain't ask me to do shit for you so"

i know he right, but because i'm tight at him i just can't bring myself to be appreciative of what he just did. either ways he ain't had to have done it.

"good looks" i whispered

if he ain't hear it, his loss. but judging by the lil smirk that appeared on his face i'm assuming he did.

"this don't mean shit is forgiven so you can stop cheesing"

he slowed down in the middle of the highway and turned to look at me confused.

"wait..what i need to be forgiven for?"

"what do you think? bro just drive"

he kept staring at me for a minute before picking up the speed again. i didn't even know where we were going but it definitely wasn't the direction of my crib. it also wasn't the direction of his crib either 'cus jersey is in the opposite direction of where we're driving to. so fuck is he taking me?

knowing him though he wouldn't tell me anyways so i just kept quiet and went for the ride. i was beginning to drift off to sleep when i felt him lightly tap my shoulder. i opened my eyes and seen we were in the parking lot of his old apartment. i mean he did say he'd keep it, but..

"why we here?" i asked

"you'll see" he said before getting out of the car

i wasn't in the mood for these games, yet he's my ride home. ain't no way i'm catching an uber from here to home, that shit'll prolly be like $60—at least.

i got out of the car then followed him to the elevator. we didn't say a word to each other till we got to the penthouse. even then nigga's ain't say shit.

the place looked pretty much the same. emptier since his personal shit wasn't here no more, but it was still furnished.

"okay so you gon tell me why we here now?" i asked while walking over to the couch and taking a seat

"sure..but first i wanna know what i did that's not forgiven"

bro why did i even say shit? now he's not gonna drop it.