𝐢𝐢𝐢.

thursday | may 27th, 2021 | 02:10am

my fingers tapped the steering wheel as i waited

my fingers tapped the steering wheel as i waited. i picked up my phone and looked at the 'coming' text that i was sent 5 minutes ago. fuck he at?

i was about to text again when the passenger side of my car opened. he poked his head in then took a seat before closing the door.

"why you here?"

"i wanted to see you" i admitted

fuck he's cute. got me doing crazy shit. like visiting him at 2am. gotta get this under control.

"you said you weren't going to force anything"

i know what i said.

"i'm not, this is...work related"

"at two in the fucking morning? i gotta be at the office at nine"

"you can have the day off, and you'll still be paid. better?"

he rolled his eyes then reclined his seat back. i'm finna give him a reason to roll them shits back.

"you hungry?" i asked

he just shrugged and closed his eyes before letting out a soft yawn. lil daddy is tired.

"put on your seatbelt" i said but he didn't budge

i didn't have no problem doing it for him though so i reached over and pulled the belt over him, buckling it in. the back of my hand accidentally rubbed on his thigh as i was removing it, yet i got a different reaction than expected. his lips curled into a smile.

"daddy" he whispered

this nigga asleep.

"nah not daddy, 𝖘𝖎𝖗" i corrected him even though he was asleep

i kinda didn't want to take him anywhere while he was asleep but i wanna spend time with him. i hope this isn't too weird. i just wanna see him outside of the office and it seemed like this was one of my only options.

i decided against my better judgement and started to drive. not before taking a picture of him and saving it to my eyes only. this is starting to feel stalkery as fuck but fuck it.

i drove around until i found a deli nearby his house—it's not what i wanted but it'll do. i locked my car once i got out with him still asleep inside then crossed the street to the store.

when i walked in there were a couple of guys around my age in the corner of the store playing dice on the floor and drinking. fucking losers.

i walked over to the sandwich side and looked at the menu. i haven't been to a deli in forever so i don't even know what i'd get. i decided to go with two chopped cheese's on a hero. i haven't had that in a minute.