𝐯𝐢.

wednesday | june 2nd, 2021 | 07:24pm

"aw my baby's all grown now" my mom said as she adjusted my bowtie

she's been tearing up for the past hour now ever since i started getting ready.

"ma it's good relax" i said while removing her hands

she finna keep playing with it till the shit fall off.

"okay okay i'm sorry. let me just take my pictures"

she pulled out her phone and went to stand a distance away before taking some pictures. i usually ain't really a picture guy when it comes to get taking them, but i knew today i'd have to suck the shit up. after all she dropped mad bread on my prom, the least i could do is smile for some flicks.

to my rescue though my ride soon pulled up. asaad stepped out the car dressed casually for once and started to walk up to the house.

"you clean up nice" he complemented while taking off his shades

nigga just seen me yesterday wearing the same shit.

"thanks bro"

i know he so badly wanted to correct me but let me rock with it.

"be back home right after the after party okay? i don't need to be expecting a grandchild come next spring" my mom warned

"yeah yeah i gotchu" i lied

imma be balls deep in some pussy afterwards—strapped up though of course.

"be safe, i love you" she said before kissing me on the cheek

"luh you too ma"

i grabbed my duffle off the floor that had my after party fit inside then walked down the stairs to join asaad. he checked me out for a second then turned to walk to his car.

for a second i thought he wasn't boutta honor his promise but then he stopped in front of the passangers side.

"if you so much as even scratch it you and your mom are fired, got it?" he said seriously but i knew it was cap—i hope

"bruh i'm experienced"

i put my duffle in the backseat then hopped into the drivers seat and put my seatbelt on first thing. then i pretended to adjust the mirrors and shit so he'd think i'm a cautious driver. normally i'd just hop up in the bitch and drive off, fuck a seatbelt.

this car is different though. i'm not used to the controls but it's nothing i can't figure out as i drive.

"why don't you have a date?" he asked just as i pulled off

"who said i don't got a date?"

"so why you not picking her up?"

"i was supposed to pick her up with you in the car? where she gon' sit?"