𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

sunday | june 6th, 2021 | 01:23am

"i can't believe we really boutta be out this bitch" samir said as he passed the blunt over to me

"yeah it's been a long ass ride. i'm just ready to get the fuck out this crib, live on my own. i luh my moms but i can't do it anymore"

"oh yeah, what she do about that whole prom shit?"

"shawty tried to ground me...outta all my life she really thought now was a good moment to ground me for the first time. i just laughed and walked away. i'm grown, fuck i look like being grounded? then she tried to whoop my ass but that don't work no more. at a certain point you can just stand there and eat the hits without being affected"

"that's funny as shit, thank god i don't got parents or i woulda rocked they shits deadass"

i sometimes be forgetting he doesn't have any parental figures in his life besides boogie who doesn't even count as a guardian. it makes sense that he acts the way he does. as much as my moms rules and stuff annoy the shit outta me i couldn't do it without her honestly.

"yo bro thanks again for picking up my phone, i ain't even get my first check yet and i know my mom's would not be buying me no new phone after all this shit" i said while looking at my phone which was charging after days of being dead

"bruh of course"

apparently it fell out of my pocket after 'mir hauled my ass off the floor and carried me out. when he came back in my phone was on the floor so he picked that shit up and held onto it till now.

"oh yeah there's some' i've been meaning to ask you"

"waddup?" he asked

"how you knew to give me to asaad? he said once you walked out you walked straight to him"

"i didn't. i was just gonna bring you out to get some air but then i seen the car you pulled up in and figured nobody else got that kinda car so it had to be your ride"

hmm okay.

"why your boss picking you up anyways? y'all cool like that or something?"

i didn't even know how to answer that. it is weird having my boss pick me up from prom, unless we friends or something. but i wouldn't consider him a friend i don't think. so what the fuck is he?

"something happened to my ride last minute and it just kinda happened. he cool with my mom so"

"oh aight"