10

Eren POV
"CLOVER, clover are you ok"
Clover didn't reply she just lay still eyes closed on the bed. She was still breathing thank god. She seems to be wiped out from whatever happened. I notice she has clean pants on witch is good. I got into the bed with her and held her. I could feel her heartbeat. She makes me happy and she's the last thing I have to cling onto. I told her she has to be strong but even I have my moments. I feel tears roll down my cheeks. I hold clover close and cry, it's better to cry now then when she's awake. Clovers a strong girl but all of us have our moments.

Clover POV

I felt someone holding me. I move a little and felt something wet fall on my arm. I closely open my eyes to see Eren cry.
"E-eren?!"
"Huh oh hey clover w-what's up" he said quickly whipping his eyes.
"Eren where you crying?"
"N-no"
"Eren where you crying!?"
"N-no, anyway how are you what happened"
"Well, I think I went to a doctor. And h-he s-shoves something up me." I started to cry. It was awful I never want to go through that again.
"Do you know what it was!"
"N-no I d-don't" I cried and hugged Eren.
"Eren p-please. I'm scared."
"I know I know but it will be ok we have each other"
I nod my head in Eren neck. He's so warm and strong. I'm glad I have him and not going through this alone. One of his hands was rubbing circles on my back to calm me and it was working. I finally stopped crying and looked at the door. That when I noticed the creature looking at us.
"Eren!" I said hugging him and hiding my face in his neck.
"What?! what is it!?"
"T-t-the creature is h-h-here! In the d-d-doorway!"
Eren looked at the creature.
"It's ok I'll protect you from not on"