"Well, you look good," I replied as I typed on the computer.

"And what happened to you?" He asked with his brows furrowed in confusion.

"Nothing, we were allowed to dress up today if we wanted to so I'm dressed as someone who got in a fist fight with a suspect." I replied as I looked over at him. "I'm keeping you overnight, drink this."

"What is it?" He asked as he took the glass of water.

"Water, so you can sober up," I replied as I continued looking at him.

"Tastes disgusting," he said as he drank it all in one gulp.

"It's water," I replied as I grabbed the bottle off my desk.

"Can I have more?" He asked as he handed the cup back to me.

"I thought you said it was disgusting," I said as I poured more water in his cup.

"If it helps me get in your pants I'll drink it," he said simply as he drank the water. Me and him had history, it isn't the kind of history where you've met someone once but the kind of history where you've known each other for years. We met in a gay bar first, we had a little fuck and that was it, until he left his phone in my car and I had to drive to his apartment to give it back to him.

After that we met up a few times, when we met he was only in high school going to a bar with his friends who forced him and I was just turning twenty one. He's twenty and I'm twenty four, I sighed and rolled my eyes as I turned back to my computer.

"Whatcha thinkin about?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as he twisted in his chair.

"The first time we met," I said simply as I grabbed another bottle of water.

"Oh, that time," he said sadly as he looked down at the floor.

"What's up?" I asked turning back to him as I poured more water in his cup.

"I was underage, still am but that's for drinking, you had sex with a minor you could get in trouble for that, you could lose your job."  He said as he grabbed his cup and sipped some of the water.

"But no one knows, only me and you," I replied as I drank from my bottle.

"Yeah I know, but if someone were to find out that you had sex with a minor a few years ago they could have you in for 'raping' a minor." He said with a sigh as he looked up at me.

"Yeah, we could have him in," a voice said behind us, I turned and saw Jody.

"Jody, how long have you been there?" I asked as I stood.

"Long enough," she said simply as she leaned against a desk. "How long have you two been...uh...when he was a minor?"

"Only once, it was the night I met him at the bar, since people only twenty one and up get to be in bars I thought he was twenty one since a bunch of his friends were. He didn't drink anything though, so I approached him and he told me that he was twenty one so we did what we did and when I found out he was underage we didn't do anything till he turned eighteen." I explained as I leaned against my desk and looked at the ground.

"Alright, I understand, I'll be leaving will you make sure everything's in order?" She said as she walked towards me.

"You-what?" I asked as she patted my arm. "You aren't gonna put me in jail?"

"It was only one time and from what I hear you learned from that," she said quickly as she put her hand down. "Most people would learn that someone's a minor and keep doing what they're doing, no one would stop after one time."