Chapter 3: The Triplets

Leticia's P.O.V

Vexi and I enter the rather harshly lit hallway. Immediately I notice Kyra talking to a young couple, or should I say Kyra scribbled on her whiteboard whilst the couple talked. On approach them, the women with beautiful light pink hair that darkened into a hot pink, noticed Vexi and I. She smiled warmly and I couldn't help but feel reassured by her. She seemed really nice for a first glance.

Vexi slung her arm around Kyra's waist, pulling her closer into her. Kyra stubbed a bit but regained her posture.

"You must be Zayn and Perrie. The ones Miss Miranda was talking about?" I questioned.

"Yep that's us" Zayn replied happily.

"Well, I'm Vexi and this is my sister Leticia. You already meet the currently mute Kyra, right?" Vexi teased our sister. I smiled in amusement as Ky lightly elbowed Vex.

"Yes, we did and it's lovely to meet you girls. Gosh you all look exactly the same. How do you tell the difference?" Perrie asked.

Vex and I giggled as Ky just smiled in amusement. This isn't our first time being asked that question.

"Um....well, we looked identical in every aspect but our hair" I explained only to receive a look from both Zayn and Perrie to continue. "Vex has natural dead straight hair," I motioned to Vexi's hair, "Ky has natural soft curls," I lightly tugged at a single ringlet of Kyra's "and I dip-dyed the ends of my hair blue" I said pinching a bit of blue between my fingers tips.

"People still get confused all the time though" Vex finished.

"I bet they do" Zayn smiled.

"So how long have you guys been together?" I ask.

"Over two years, and we've been engaged for almost a year now" Perrie replies with a loving gaze, directed at Zayn. Zayn kisses her nose in a cute way.

Vexi beams at the loved up couple as she says "You guys look really cute together. When are you planning on getting married?".

"Um, we don't have any set plans just yet but hopefully in the next year or two" Zayn says sweetly as he hugs Perrie tighter towards him.

Kyra begins scribbling on her whiteboard furiously. We turn our attention to her, waiting for her to finish writing. She looked frustrated from having to write. I noticed Zayn and Perrie smile at her frustration. Vexi and I just laughed at her.

"She hates writing all the time. She gets frustrated because it takes to long" I explain. They just nod along.

When Kyra finishes, she holds the board in front of her chest, aimed towards Zayn and Perrie. Vex and I lean forward to read what she wrote.

'Why are you looking to adopt if you aren't married yet? You still have you're whole lives to have kids'

"Do you think we have to be married to adopt?" Perrie asked cautiously.

Kyra shakes her head no then gestures with her hands 'why'.

"We can't wait to have kids. I grew up with three sisters and Perrie only has a brother but we want to have a huge family. Our jobs at the moment make it kind of hard to have our own baby so we decided to adopt. We want a child to have a chance to have a family, to love them the way they deserve to be loved" Zayn answers Ky's question looking at Perrie indicating the truth behind his words.

Perrie just nodded along before saying "And I can't have children for a while because I had a surgery a few years ago and I'm still healing. Pregnancy would put a lot of strain on my body and even our jobs. It's gonna be fun adopting and raise a child as our own".

Ky nodded and smiled at there answer. She really is the positive one of us, and I can tell that she's glade they are looking at the bright side of their situation due to Perrie's inability to have children.

"So, tell us something something about yourselves" Zayn tried to engage with us.

*****

Vexi's P.O.V

I thought for a minute. What could anyone possibly want to know about us, especially if they're just talking to us.

"Well, basically we've been here since three days after birth. We don't know anything about our real parents and probably never will. Um... We love anything form of creative arts, whether it's something like painting or designing or like singing or dancing. We like making the most of every situation and try to be positive about everything. Um... What else?" I ask my sisters.

Letty spoke up and said in an joking tone "We also like to pick on Ky, especially when she can't say anything to stop us". Everyone laughed, whilst Kyra frowned and tried to hit Letty over me.

"You're really close, huh?" Perrie asked.

The three of us just smiled looking at each other and nodded our heads shyly. Perrie and Zayn beamed at each other. Ky began writing on her board again and held it in front of her.

'Band?'

Perrie and Zayn smiled again at each other and nodded. "Yeah we are in bands. I'm in a band called One Direction with four other guys and Perrie is in a band called Little Mix with three other girls. We're kind of world famous" Zayn answered, shyly admitting their well known status.

Us girls just nodded our heads until Letty got a bit excited about the new topic and asked more questions. "So you travel all over the world and have millions of fans screaming your name?".

"Yeah" they said in unison.

"That's so cool. I've always wanted to be famous, but doesn't everybody. What's the best apart about your job?" I asked.

"Properly being with our best friends and making other people happy" Perrie gushed.

"Yeah and it's thrilling to see how much support we have and we're really thankful for how much our fans do for us and it's amazing to be able to thank them in any way we can" Zayn continued.

The girls and I just looked at each other and smiled at how amazing that sounds. You could tell they don't take it for granted.

"Why did you say that you try to be positive about everything?" Perrie asked. I could tell she was thinking about this question for a while. Ky began to once again scribble on her board.

'If we can't be positive then we may as well become depressed and lock ourselves away from the world. We're different from others like us and that gives us hope' she wrote.

"Why are you different?" Zayn asked out of confusion and curiosity. Ky wiped her board clean and began to write again. I already knew her answer because it's the same answer Letty or I would give.

'Because we have something that other don't. Love. We have each other to provide unconditional love and we depend on each other greatly'.

Perrie and Zayn shared a glance at each other, as if communicating thought their eyes or mind.

"Maybe that's why we're not adopted yet" Letty sort of mumbled. Everyone looked at her to continue.

"I mean, maybe because we're so close, is the reason why people don't want to break us up. Because we couldn't live without each other". Letty finished and wrapped her arm around my waist, pulling both Kyra and I into her.