033

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

As the blue-haired boy began to fall back in conscious the only thing he could focus on was the satin sheets around him

As the blue-haired boy began to fall back in conscious the only thing he could focus on was the satin sheets around him. His current bed was fairly comfortable already, and he was extremely grateful for it after learning to sleep on the hard ground with his past foster parents, but this was just on another level. 

Slowly he opened his eyes so he could gaze around the room. It was just a miscellaneous guest room Jin had in his apartment but it still seemed luxurious. But compared to everywhere else it just seemed so empty, it was evident nobody else stayed in the room. In fact when Jin had given him a quick tour yesterday all of the guest rooms seemed oddly blank like nobody had ever slept or stayed in that room.

Which was confusing since Jin had said he had numerous rooms for his friends to hang out in but Jeongguk decided not to look too much into it.

Pushing himself out of bed the younger stretched out his sore muscles and noticed how oversized the shirt he was wearing was. Jin had offered him some clothes to sleep in for the night and he had been very grateful being able to change. Staying in the same clothes he wore while laying in an alley wasn't exactly comfortable for him.

Glancing at the clock it was around 9am and he decided it'd be best to get up and go around. He could probably just hang out in the living room and watch television until the hair dye got here, he'd just have to waste time until them. What pleasantly surprised him was to see Jin already was up and awake and making breakfast.

"Jin-ssi?"  

"Kookie!" The older responded as he looked back and smiled. His glee seemed to quickly shift into a pout causing the blue-haired boy to be confused. "I really wanted to give you your breakfast in bed, I was just about to go and wake you up. But I guess eating together at the table is fine too, here take a seat."

"You really didn't have to make me breakfast," Jeongguk responded as he took a seat watching how quickly the older was placing everything. He seemed almost excited to be able to have company. "I don't want you to go out of your way for me."

"Kookie I'm not going to let you skip breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day. Besides I love making food for people," he replied smiling as he placed down a stack of pancakes. "It makes me happy realizing I am not eating all by myself."

The younger just frowned in response not liking Jin's statement. The thought of him being stuck in this big apartment all by himself didn't sit well with him. Didn't he have the protagonists as friends though? It must have be difficult with his friends still attending school while he was stuck here alone.

"Is there anything on your mind, Kookie?"

"I, well, um," the younger stuttered trying to think of what to say. He so desperately wanted his questions answered but he didn't know if it was polite to ask. "Could I maybe ask a bit about yourself, Jin-ssi?"