022

𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

"He's only been to school for ten days and a half days," Namjoon said as he glanced down at the courtyard seeing Yugyeom and Bambam without Jeongguk

"He's only been to school for ten days and a half days," Namjoon said as he glanced down at the courtyard seeing Yugyeom and Bambam without Jeongguk. "He missed one day for being sick and he slept through half of another day and now he's missing another day."

"You can't say stuff like that and then try to convince us you're not stalking Jeongguk."

"It was just an observation!" Namjoon said getting defense about Yoongi's comment. "Besides since I'm a student aid in English I list when students are absent anyways so I need to keep track."

"His friends don't look concerned so maybe he's just sick again? Or maybe he was working late at the cafe?"

"Hey, Joon," Yoongi said as he turned to look at said boy smirking when he noticed he still was pouting about the previous comment. "Do you have Jeongguk's work schedule memorized too and know if he was working late last night?"

"Stop accusing me of stalking!"

"You know Jeongguk always is pushing himself to be the top of his class and studies a lot," Jimin said nonchalantly as he kept eating his lunch. "It's a bit weird that he isn't at school again, he's barely been here and he already is missing another day."

"Don't say things like that, it makes it seem like Jeongguk is hurt!"

"I didn't mean it like that!" Jimin says immediately after seeing how panicked his statement made Taehyung. "It's just weird that he isn't here. I'm sure he's fine, his friends aren't worried anyway."

Taehyung hummed in response as he let himself lean against Jimin and everyone focused back on eating instead of looking down at the courtyard. They all still felt a bit nervous about the Jeongguk situation but he didn't want them to interfere with his life so they just hoped he was okay. So they all just kept eating but began to slowly notice the lack of input or happiness radiating off of their red-headed boyfriend.

"Well speaking of dates I know a certain person's birthday is coming up in a couple of days," Namjoon said trying to lift the mood. "March 9th is in two days!"

"I already have told you guys I don't want a party."

"Who said anything about a party?" Jimin said acting shocked at Yoongi's accusation. "We never told you we were throwing a surprise party!"

"You throw one every year." The mint haired boy said as he rolled his eyes. "And I continuously tell you I don't want one every year."

"And even though you say you don't want one you still have a great time! Come on don't act like you don't want one when every year you always thank us for throwing one at the end of the night."

Yoongi couldn't help but let a blush cover his checks as his boyfriends laughed at his reaction. Of course he appreciated what they did for him, he just didn't want them to work too hard for him.

He looked down at his food before glancing up at noticing that a certain redhead hadn't said anything all lunch. He saw a frown plastered on the younger's face causing him to feel worried.

"Hoseok, are you okay?"

The redhead was so spaced out he wasn't even keeping up with the conversation anymore. He knew Jeongguk had gotten hurt at the cafe but was it really that bad he had to skip school? Endless worst-case scenarios were going through his head and he felt panicked.

He couldn't tell his boyfriends about this, no, he didn't want them to worry about it. Taehyung has freaked out when Jimin has implied Jeongguk was hurt, he couldn't make his friends stress like he was.

He took a deep breath trying to get a positive out of the thoughts he was having. He knew Jeongguk was hurt enough to need a first aid kit but what did that entail? Surely if he was majorly hurt then his friends would be with him, maybe he just hadn't been able to contact them? What if he was at the hospital right now and nobody knew about it? What if-

"Hoseok!" The redhead immediately snapped out of his trance as Yoongi shook him frowning at how deep in thought he was. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine." He replied quietly as he glanced to see everyone staring at him concerned. He desperately wanted to tell them what he was worried about so he would be able to talk it through with them but he didn't want them to be worried too. They all barely knew the boy but felt drawn to him and he didn't want any of them to have to feel as anxious as he was right now. "I just feel a bit sick, that's all."

"Do you want to go to the nurse's office?" Namjoon asked as he didn't like seeing one of his boyfriends in such an upset manner. "Or we can call Jin and you can go home and he can take care-"

"It's fine, I'll make it through today," Hoseok said raising his hands defensively not wanting to cause his boyfriends to worry about him. He was about to continue thinking of more things to say when suddenly the bell rang which gave him an excuse to leave. "And that's the bell! I need to get to class, I'll see you guys after school."

-

What artists do you hope BTS will collaborate with? I really can't wait for a Troye x BTS collaboration~