006

s͟i͟x͟

"And it's as simple as that

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"And it's as simple as that."

Jeongguk nodded his head as he stared at the complex coffee machine and tried to recall the numerous recipes that he had been shown minutes before. He really hadn't expected to get a message saying he had gotten the job so quickly and he especially didn't expect to already be put to work.

He came to the cafe immediately after school and was shown to the workroom to change into his uniform. He was given a locker to place his stuff and made sure to quickly message Jihyo that he'd be home late since he was starting work. He was then quickly given an extensive crash course and was set to start working immediately. Jeongguk definitely didn't remember a single thing about the recipes but he was set to be in charge of the cash register which didn't seem too terrible.

Except due to the cafe's close location to the school students would drop by for drinks and snacks often, making it a extremely happening place. Jeongguk knew the location was close but when he had saw it the other day he never would have guessed it was this popular.

"Can I have a latte?"

"Of course!" Jeongguk said smiling as he turned around yelling the order to his fellow employee. He barely could remember anything about the man due to how much information was thrown at him in such a short time but the name Taemin seemed familiar. "That'll be 3,327 won."

Jeongguk looked up as he grabbed the money from the man and noticed the red hair that adorned his head. Only then did he realize that people in the establishment seemed to be whispering and staring at the protagonist as well. The red head seemed to only keep smiling at Jeongguk who quickly shook his head to get out of the trance he was in. He remembered seeing this protagonist at his school yesterday, he believed his name was Hoseok.

"Here you go."

Jeongguk stared in awe at the latte Taemin handed him noting the flower design that was on it. He barely could remember the numerous recipes for the drinks here but seeing his coworker be able to work so hard and make such fantastic looking drinks was amazing. He heard Hoseok laugh again and only then did he realize that he was staring at his drink and not giving it to the customer.

"I'm so sorry!" Jeongguk said as he gave the drink to the older praying he wouldn't make a complaint so he'd get fired on his first day. "Here's your drink, have a good day!"

"You too!"

The happiness that radiated off the older seemed to ease the younger and he couldn't help but quietly sigh as the red head left the establishment. He seemed so nice and pleasant to be around, Jeongguk could only hope that he didn't live a life that was too harrowing since he was a protagonist.

"Taemin, I'm here!"

"Go back and change, I'll be back there once you're out."

"You're leaving?" Jeongguk said and looked back to see the older frowning. "What time does my shift get over?"

"I doubt you'll be here for too long but Minho is going to stay with you since my shift is over now. He can help you learn more about the recipes so you'll be prepared if you get stuck with a shift by yourself!"

"A shift by myself? I thought you said there always was a minimum of at least two people working?"

"I don't recall saying that." The older said shrugging as Minho walked in wearing the cafe's uniform. "Ah Minho! This is Jeongguk, Jeongguk this is Minho. Now if you excuse me I've got to get back to study."

Jeongguk internally groaned thinking of all the homework he had in his bag to do and it was only his second day of school here. The fact that he was stuck working for even longer was making him nervous that he wouldn't have time to even start it.

He glanced at the clock seeing it was already 8pm and frowned, it definitely was going to be a long night.

growing blue | jjk x btsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें