An Anxious Bladder

Content Warning: A bit of swearing and mild sexual references.

A boner.

Prince had given him a fucking boner.

He was currently stood in the bathroom on the main floor, staring down at his bulging pants. If that lousy prince should apologize for anything...

He'd had mixed feelings throughout their whole exchange. First and foremost he was glad to be back in this house, instead of the dark one, and was glad despite everything Prince had knocked on his door and gotten him out of there. But afterward...

The most important thing was to pretend that everything was normal. If he disappeared now, Prince would want to know what was up, and he doubted he could deflect with his usual rude facade. This was distracting.

This was disturbing.

And he didn't know quite what to do with it. Or rather, he didn't know how to feel about it.

What he was going to do with it was not touch it and think disgusting thoughts until he was thoroughly turned off and had willed it away.

He absolutely would not 'take care' of it.

His mind briefly flashed through thoughts of what that might entail and his face turned a darker red. If he started jerking off right now he would not be able to face the prince in the next millennia, much less the next few minutes.

Calm down, Virgil. This needed to go away. Forever. He ran the faucet and splashed some water on his face, attempting to work the water around his eyeshadow so he wouldn't have to reapply it.

As the water dripped down his face, a question popped into his head for the first time. What does this mean?

His first response: Absolutely nothing. This wasn't the first time this had happened. Maybe the first time in the presence of others, or in relation to Princey, but he could just blame it on the lack of physical contact he received. Prince had been holding his hand. Maybe when you generally get nothing that much contact was enough.

He dried his face with the towel and shut off the water.

Then again... Morality did hug him sometimes. And that was a whole body pressed up against him. With squeezing. Anxiety had never had this kind of reaction to him before.

Anxiety took a leaf out of Princey's book and slapped himself in the face. Literally think of anything else! Uh...Deceit! Slimy Deceit. Deceit in the shower--no!--Deceit as a literal snake!--Ew, phallic, um...uh...

He abruptly realized that the hand he'd slapped himself with was the same one he'd slapped Princey with and his mind started a very different stream of conscience. Their faces had matching red handprints. How sincere the other side had been as Anxiety had held his face. His own dick again.

Anxiety froze and his mind went blank as he came to an alarming realization.

"Shit."

This was a disaster.

There was a knock on the door and he flinched away from it, scraping his ankle on the bottom corner of the sink cabinet. He sucked in a breath at the pain. It had caught him right where his skin was poking out above his sock.

"Anxiety are you alright? You've been in there a while."

Hearing Prince's voice in this moment managed to drive all the more distracting thoughts out of his mind and set in the fear that Prince might notice them. "Yup. I'm good. Just...taking a shit." He cringed to hear himself say it, but on the off chance the other had heard his mild and terrible epiphany, then maybe he could cover his tracks. Besides, Princey had definitely seen and heard worse from him over the course of the day.