Update update

Holy shit. Hi. So I made this ugly book when I was a 14 year old embarrassment and thought vampires were the center of my being.

I recently logged back into Wattpad and holy shit when I saw the amount of views and comments this had I was s h o o k.

I don't even want to read all of the comments because I know how embarrassing this book is and knowing so many people have witness it is a bit of a nightmare.

However, hypocritical author here, I love this book. It made me realize how much I love to write and create my own universes. I'm 18 now, about to go off to college and freaking out over a major because I don't know what I want to do with my life.

I guess this book made me realize that writing was a passion of mine and my 14 year old self had a dream of being an author.

So

Dear readers, I will continue this book with an embarrassing plot. This book is my baby and seeing how many people have seen it I realized I had a platform. I have a voice among many and thank you for giving me that. It would be foolish of me to leave this book in the dark to rot.

I promise I will have a more mature way of writing and I owe it to myself to be professional.

Thank you for sticking with it, if you're still out there

Forever, Ms Wattpad Author

Expect an update soon x