A Couple of Fangs

The party continued on. Through the windows I could see it getting dark out. I longed to go home because this was so boring. As of the moment, Wyatt was standing and talking with some guys dressed fancy. Along the men were slaves dressed in black and white just like me.

The slaves looked like they were shaking in fear. I felt bad because they had owners that were probably cruel. I looked up at Wyatt to see him fake laughing and agreeing with whatever the mean man said. He looked down at me briefly, drunken eyes watching me.

Quickly he looked up so no one was suspicious. Nobody was. The men continued to joke, blood glasses spilling here and there. I saw a drop fall in front of my feet and couldn't believe this was the new norm.

I met eyes with a few slaves but they quickly looked away. Why did they fear confrontation so much. I wanted to go home so bad to my little bed on the floor.

"So then I told the man, I don't care if it costed 50 dollars, I'm willing to pay 100$ for you to deliver it for me!" A man said taking another swig of blood.

The crowd laughed but I didn't get what was funny.

"Well, it's a little bit late. I have some business to attend to in the morning and need my rest." Wyatt let out a chuckle at the end of his sentence.

"Ah it was good seeing you, your highness. I'll be sure to tell your mother how well behaved you and your slave were." Another man winked at waved his glass to the prince.

Wyatt said his goodbye to everyone and we walked out of the dreadful place.

"Can I speak to you now?" I teased but a little bit serious.

Wyatt looked at me with his animal eyes.

"Wait until we're in the car." He told me.

***

In the car Wyatt was going extremely fast. I thought blood would make him calm down. Maybe it's like a Goldie Locks thing. Not enough blood makes him cranky, too much blood makes him crazy and wild. He should just stick to two bags a day.

My window was rolled down I could feel wind punching my face.

"Can I roll my window up?" I asked quietly seeing he was in his own little world.

"Oh cmon Kamille, live a little." Wyatt looked over at me and smiled, going faster.

Luckily it wasn't a busy night. The roads were nearly empty. I huff and cross my arms over my chest. I was so not in the mood to die tonight.

       "You're going to get the cops called on you." I groan letting my face stick out of the window.

      I can feel the rough wind against me. My heart sped up more.

      "I'll eat the police." He teased.

I gulped and slowly looked over at him. He was smiling with fangs poking out. I shook my head at him.

"Uh huh." I mumbled.

"Oh, what you want me to prove it?" Wyatt asked going a faster speed.