Chapter 12

“Don’t be hatin’ ‘cause you jelly.” I told Randy with a wink as we walked into our hotel’s lobby.

“For the millionth time I’m not jealous.”

I walked up to Randy and got in his face. “Don’t lie to me Orton; I can see it in your eyes. You want me. I’m hard to resist. I bet you can’t even go a week without making a move on me.”

“Oh, it’s on.”

I stared into his eyes with determination, “Like Donkey Kong wearing a thong.”

He looked back at me with amusement in his eyes, “You are such a child.”

“Hey! I am not!”

“Deny it all you want. You’re a child, and I’m going to win this bet, just like I won the last one.” He said.

“Men, they don’t know what women have up their sleeves.” I said to him as I strutted into our hotel room, making sure to move my hips a bit more. (;

It was getting late and I decided to take a nice shower before bed. Then, I decided I’d…. tease Randy a little. I got my favorite pair of lingerie out and my silk robe.

I walked into the bathroom and did my shower routine. I got out and dried off, then put on my outfit.

 I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, ‘He’s not going to be able to resist me now.’ And I made sure I didn’t say that out loud!

I put the robe on and walked out of the bathroom. I walked down the hallway and into Randy’s room. I caught him at the perfect moment. He’s taking his shirt off.

His back was turned, so he couldn’t see me. Perfect.

I stared at his back. It was so perfect and muscular.

Stop thinking dirty thoughts Aby.

Psh, what dirty thoughts? …

I walked up to him and whispered in his ear, “You know you’re even hotter with your shirt off.”

I felt him tense up, and then he turned around and faced me.

“What do you-” he started to ask as he looked at what I was wearing. “You’re putting me through hell.” He muttered.

I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, “I hope it’s the good kind of hell.” I whispered.

He started breathing heavily, perfect timing.  I took a couple steps away from him and started to untie my robe. He was looking at me with pure lust in his eyes, men and their weaknesses.

I dropped the robe and looked up at him. He was staring at me hungrily, “Take a picture Orton it lasts longer.”

He walked closer to me until he was about an inch away from my lips, “The things you do to me..” he whispered as he planted his lips on my own as we started making out.

I took control and pushed him down on the bed. I sat on him, so I was technically straddling him. I started to lean in for a kiss, as I got about an inch away from his mouth, I whispered, “I win.”

I got off of him and started laughing. “Damn, I’m good. Hey look! Your little buddy downstairs thought so too!” I said and started laughing again.

He looked down at his pants and suddenly grabbed a pillow to try and cover it. “Dammit.” He said.

“I knew you had a weakness. I thought you would’ve lasted a little longer in our bet than an hour Orton.”

“You came on to me!”

“Oh, contraire, I simply whispered in your ear wearing my pajamas.”

“You wear lingerie to bed?” he asked completely interested.

“No, I sleep naked.” I replied seriously.

He walked up to me with a smirk on his face, “Then maybe you’ll sleep naked with me one night?”

“Fuck you.”

“When and where?” He whispered huskily.

 “In your dreams. I sleep in a shirt and shorts grow up, like I’d actually sleep naked with you in the same hotel room.”

“So you have slept naked before?”

“No, I haven’t.”

“How come I don’t believe you?”

“That’s only because you want it to be true just so you can think about me naked and probably do dirty things to that image.”

He out his hand over his heart feigning hurt. “I would never!”

“You’re a grown man, all men do it.”

“Well, if I did do it, I wouldn’t tell you.”

“Just drop it. I’m going to sleep; I’ll see you in the morning Rachel.” I told him as I turned around and walked out of the room.

___

 If I can get at least 10 votes on this chapter i'll update! PLEASE vote, comment and Fan!!