Chapter 10

Chapter 10

As soon as his lips crashed onto mine I thought, I’m supposed to be mad at this jerk off!  So, I bit his lip.

He pulled away and scowled at me, “Ow! What the hell was that for?”

“For being a jackass.” I answered simply in a monotone voice.

“You’re still mad at me?”

“No duh, dipshit.”

“Damn, I figured if I kissed you, you wouldn’t be mad.”

“So, you think I’m a fucking softie, just because you think that if you kiss me I’ll get over it?”

“Aren’t all women that way?”

“Go to hell Randy.”

“Only if you get to come with me.” Then winked and gave me his infamous smirk.

“Bite me.”

“Gladly.”

I glared at him, and then smacked him across his face.

“What the fuck?!” He roared.

“What? Big bad Randy can’t handle a simple slap in the face?”

“Damn, even my wi-. Never mind.”

“Wait, what do you mean never mind?”

“It means never mind.”

“Whatever jack hole. Just show me where ever the hell you wanted to show me.”

He clenched his jaw and said, “Fine.”

Damn. He’s so hot when he clenches his jaw. I don’t think it’s fair, how can one person be so incredibly hot?

“Are you going to follow me, or continue to stare at me?” Randy announced, knocking me out of my daze.

“It’s funny that you actually thought I’d stare at you? Why would I stare at a soulless jackass?”

I looked down and noticed his hands were balled up into fists. Good, I then looked up at him and smirked.

“I win.” I announced, and then winked at him and walked out of the locker room.

He soon came out of the locker room with an agitated look on his face, “Follow me,” he said with a glare. He stepped ahead of me, and I just rolled my eyes at him. He’s clearly annoyed that I’m better than he is. Except for that one little match we had… I wonder if he’s going to make me do anything, if he even remembers the bet, hopefully not….

“Yes Aby, I do remember the bet, and I’m excited because you have to do whatever I tell you,” then he turned around to face me, and smirked.

What. A. Douche.

“Damn, did I say that out loud? I have a bad habit of that.”

“I also heard where you said you don’t think it’s fair for one person to be so incredibly sexy.” He smirked again.

“Dammit, maybe I should just stop thinking all together. Then, I won’t be as embarrassed so much.”

“No, I think you should keep thinking like that.”

“Yeah, to make your ego even bigger.”

“Maybe, but I just like how you say it.”

And then he shoots me another wink, wonderful.

In response, I just roll my eyes and continue walking.

“Alright, where are you taking me Rachel?”

“The ring.” He answered simply.

“Oh, then move your butt Rachel, I want to see it!”

He takes me around a corner, and then I see the Gorilla Position. I start smile, and I feel all giddy inside. We walk through the Gorilla and then we’re at the top of the ramp. I look around at all the empty seats, and I can’t wait for them to be filled with fans. I walk down the ramp, and climb into the ring.

“This is amazing,” I breathed.

“Yeah, just wait until you’re performing, and the fans are cheering for you it just makes it ten times better.”

“I can’t wait.”

“So, have you ever watched WWE before?”

“I did, I only watched like certain parts because of my favorite diva. You probably knew her, Maria?”

“Maria Kanellis is your favorite diva?”

“Yeah, I look up to her. I would uh, always randomly do her entrance; you know where she bends over and blows a kiss to the crowd. Yeah, I loved doing that. I always imagined myself at the top of the stage, doing her entrance, just like she did.”

“You should do it.”

“What?”

“Go do it, they probably still have her music. She only got released about 6 months ago. They have everyone’s music. Go try it.”

“No, Randy, I’m not going to embarrass myself.”

“You’re not going to embarrass yourself, just go do it! I’ll get the tech guy to play the music! Go!”

“Fine, Mr. Pushy.” I walked out of the ring and up the ramp and stoop in the Gorilla position waiting for the music to start. I looked over at the tech guy, and nodded my head.

Just like that, the music starts. I walk out onto the stage of the ramp, bend over, and I blow a kiss to the ‘crowd’. Then I walked down the ramp, and got into the ring, and I did everything just like Maria did.

Her music kept playing, and I looked over at Randy and mouthed, “Thank you.”

He just smiled at me in response.

-

Woo! We’re finally at double digits!!! Yay!! Okay, I know it’s a little late, but hey, it counts, cause I’m still on my Winter Break.

So, I hope you liked this chapter, and if you did, please vote, comment, & do whatever! Video on the side of Maria’s entrance and music! Enjoy!

Merry Belated Christmas, and Happy Belated New Year!!! Love you all! <3