Chapter 2

*Aby's P.O.V.*

We continued shopping and found some really cute wrestling gear. After that we went to the food court. We got our food at ate for about 20 minutes. We grabbed our bags and headed for the car. I put all the bags in the trunk of my 2010 Chevy Camaro. It's my baby. :) I got in the driver's seat and took off. It was silent for a few minutes but then Cory spoke up " Katy, are you going to tell her or am I ?"

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"I'll tell her", Katy said. "Well, watching you wrestle in OVW made us want to start wrestling too, and we were wondering if you'd like to be our trainer and maybe help us get a contract with the Wwe?" She said full of hope.

"I'd love that, I'll schedule a meeting with Mr. McMahon later," I said.

"OH, THANK YOU!! THIS IS WHY WE LOVE YOU!!!" Cory yelled.

"Again with the yelling Cory!!!", I said.

"Sorry," she mumbled.

Within 15 minutes we were back at my house. I pulled into the driveway and clicked the remote that opened the garage door. As soon as it opened I pulled in and shut the car off.

"Man, I still cant get over how big your house is," Katy said.

"Yeah, I know," I said kinda cocky. Katy smacked me playfully on the arm and said

"You know I hate cocky people!!!".

"Hahaha, I know that's why I said it!" I proudly exclaimed.

"Bitch"

"Awwee, I love you too!" I said, then gave her a hug.

We walked through the house and went our seperate ways to our rooms. Yes, they live with me. 6 years ago both of our parents were driving to California for a business meeting, and they crashed. There were no survivors. It was harder on my sister Serenity, she was only 12 at the time. I snapped out of my thoughts and decided to take a shower. I grapped a pair of clothes to change into and a towel. I stripped and got in the shower. After about 30 minutes of heaven, I got out. I dried off and put on my Hello Kitty Pj's . :D I dried my hair for about 10 minutes then straightened it. I hated it curly. I then walked into the kitchen and found Katy texting. Who could it be? Im guessing John. I walked to the fridge and poured myself a cup of Black-Cherry Kool-Aid. What? A 23 year old cant act like a kid? "Katy, who are you texting?" I asked.

"John." she replied.

"Bye", I said.

"Yeah, sure," she said.

I walked out of the kitchen. I was walking down the hallways to go to my theater room where Cory ALWAYS is. I found the door and opened it. She was watching Spongebob. Figures, she LOVES him. More than me I think. "Hey" I said.

"Oh, hey. What's up?"

"I was bored, came in here to hang out with you"

"Well, you cant. I otta take a shower!"

"Fine. Give me the remote."

"NEVER!!!" She shouted dramaticly.

"Just hand it over."

"Fine, you always have to suck the fun out of everything". She then handed me the remote.

"Thank you!" I said.

"Yeah, whatever. Im going to take the remote once I get back."

"Okay" was all I said. She then left and I changed the channel to TeenNick. Big Time Rush was on. :D

*Cory's P.O.V.*

I walked out of the theater room and into my room. I got my pajammas and a towel and walked in the bathroom. I stripped and hopped in the shower, literally. I think I take the longest showers. Aftet an hour of being in there I got out and dried off. I put on my pj's then dried my hair and then straightened it. I walked out of the bathroom and to the kitchen to see my sister. I walked into the kitchen and saw her texting on her phone. I walked over to the fridge and took a Coke out. I opened it and sat next to my sister. "Whatcha doin?" I asked.

"Texting" She mumbled.

"Who?" I asked.

"John, my future husband!"

"Sure he is... Do you even know if he's single? I mean he could be married." I said. She looked at me heartbroken. "Sorry, I shouldnt have said that".

"No, it's okay. He probably is married. Who wouldnt marry him. If I was lesbian I'd turn straight for him"

"Hahaha, This is why I love you"

"Why?" she asked.

"Because youre funny and sweet and lots of other things but yeah. Those are my 2 top reasons"

"Thank you"

"No problem" I said. I got up and said "Later". She said bye. I yawned. I walked out onto the balcony over-looking the ocean.

We were all born in Louisville but then moved to Palm Coast. I was thinking about Cody. I couldnt get him off of my mind. :)

Our private chef came up to me and asked if I wanted anything I said " 2 grilled hotdogs and some Doritos please". He walked into the kitchen and started making it.

About 15 minutes later he came out with my food. I took it and politely said 'Thanks'. I practically ate it in less than 3 minutes. Guess I was hungry.

I grabbed my plate and walked into the kitchen and put it in the sink.

I then walked into my bedroom and layed on my Tiger print bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.