Chapter 3

* Aby's P.O.V. *

I woke up in the theater room. Huh, guess I must have fell asleep here. I then quickly walked upstairs to take a shower. As I got out I dried off and got dressed in this :

I dried and straightened my hair. I was still a little tired so i decided to ask the girls if they wanted to go to Starbucks. I went downstairs to Cory's room to see if she wanted to come. I finally came to her door. I lightly knocked. No answer. I knocked a little louder. Still no answer. I then shoved the door open and yelled " CORY, DO YOU WANNA GOT TO STARBUCKS?"

"GO AWAY"

"Not until you shower and go to starbucks with me."

"Fine, give me 20 minutes."

"Mkay." She then walked into her bathroom without another word. 20 minutes later she came out wearing this :

And with her hair straightened. She said " Lets go!"

"Cant, gotta see if Katy wants to come too."

"Why didnt you do that while I was in the shower?"

"I just didnt feel like it, plus your bed is REALLY comfy." We then walked to Katy's room and asked if she wanted to go, she said "Yeah, 15 minutes." Me and Cory decide to wait in the car for her.

My car:

About 15 minutes of listening to the radio and listening to Cory's awful voice singing "CAUSE BABY YOURE A FIREWORK COME ON SHOW THEM WHAT YOURE WORTH MAKE EM GO AH AH AH!". Katy came into the car. She was wearing this :

It was about a 25 minute drive to Starbucks. And by now I was beyond starving. We got up to the counter and ordered our usual. 3 sausage egg and cheese muffins with 2 cocoa cappuccinos and a caramel Macchiato. Katy was always the odd one out when it came to coffee. We got our breakfast and coffee and sat down at a booth in the corner. I started drinking my coffee when my phone started ringing " I got your picture, I'm coming with you, Dear Maria, count me in, There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen!" I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Aby its Mr. McMahon. Just wanted to check up on you and see if youre going to be able to leave at 12 tonight for your flight?"

"Wait, its tonight?"

"Yeah, is there a problem?"

"No, sir its fine."

"Okay, well I guess I'll let you go."

"Wait, one question"

"And whats that?"

"Do you think my friends could travel with me. Im kinda training them to be wrestlers too."

"Sure, I'll book 2 more seats for your flight"

"Thanks, Mr. McMahon."

"Youre welcome. And I'll have Stephanie text you where you guys are going."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye"

"What was that about?" Katy asked.

"I asked Mr. McMahon if you guys could come with me and he said yes, so girls we have to be ready by 11 pm. Our flight leaves at midnight. Who knows Randy, Cody and John could be on our flight."

"YAY!!!!" Cory yelled. I started to learn how not to go deaf when she screams directly in my ear. I then looked away to the front entrance and saw Randy, Cody, John, and some other really cute guy with light shaggy brown hair and really pretty eyes come our way.