Chapter 11

Chapter 11

“Go get me a coffee-black.” Randy ordered as we came back to our locker room.

“Do I look like your personal slave?” I fired back.

He looked at me amused. “For one whole week, hell yes you are!”

“Fuck you,” I muttered as I went to go get his coffee.

As I was walking down the hallways trying to find my way to the café area, I was observing all the details of this place so I could tell it to my children when I’m older about the first time I came to WWE.

 All I see is poster, poster, poster, tech person, tech equipment, another tech guy, tech girl, very cute tech guy, poster, box, and another box.  Well, my kids are going to love this story...

“Where in the world is the stupid Café?”

“You need help?”

I turned around to find a VERY good looking guy, holding a big belt that said WWE Champion. He had tattoos all over his arms, and a cute smile. Oh yes, I think I’m going to like this place very, very much.

“Yes, please. I have to get coffee for my friend. Do you know where the Cafe is?”

“Yeah, I was heading there anyways, I’ll show you.”

I smiled at him, “Thanks.”

“I’m Phil Brooks by the way. I’m mostly known as CM Punk though.”

“You have a cute name.” He laughed and said thanks. “I’m Aby Smith.”

“Nice to meet you Aby.”

“It’s nice to meet you to Phil.”

We continued walking for awhile in a comfortable silence until we turned the next corner and I saw the Café. It was pretty decent sized. There are two serving lines, one on each side of the room. Tables  surrounded the rest of the room with plastic roses as the centerpieces on the wooden tables.

I got Randy’s coffee but, decided that I’m going to just hang out with Phil instead. So, I headed over to where he was sitting and sat down.

“Don’t you have to get that to your friend?” He asked pointing to the coffee.

I decided to flirt. I flipped my hair over my shoulder and said, “Oh, he can wait.”

“So what brings you to the world of the World Wrestling Entertainment?”

“I’m the new Diva.”

“Really?”

“Yep, starting tomorrow I’m Maryse’s sister and Randy Orton’s girlfriend.”

“Orton, huh?”

“Yeah, but that’s okay. My days should be getting better from now on.” I told him looking straight into his eyes.

We sat there and talked for what felt like hours. It’s like we’ve known each other forever.

­­--

I looked down at the coffee and realized I drank it all. Well, I better get a new one for Randy.

“Well, it was nice talking to you Aby. See you later?”

I smiled at him, “Definitely.”

He hugged me and walked out of the café.

“Looks like you got a crush.” A voice said from behind.

“Maybe,” I said as I turned and looked at Maryse.

“He’s a cutie Ab’s. A real nice guy, he doesn’t drink or do drugs.”