26

Beam's POV

When Forth realized it me who call him, suddenly he fall at the floor helpless. He look very weak right now and before I did catch him the woman come with bathrobe to cover him.

"Mr. Forth!!! Are you okay?"

That woman look worried and look at me.

"You're doctor right.. I'm don't know maybe Mr. Forth had a fever. He already vomit since this afternoon.. help me!!"

I came closes to forth and help his assistant to carry him to the bed  and check the temperature.

" When did he last eat something?"

"Actually ... I don't know... He was busy today even he look not very well and he is enger to come here "

"Well I need to move him to the hospital... Did he bring any clothes or wear his clothes?"

" He was keep vomit until the clothes is dirty.  That way I pull it off.."

"Okay.. it not should be a problem.. so.. now . Help me to carry him to get my car.. wait a second I will make a call.."

Then I make a call to paan to inform him about my leave and prepare my car and ready to go.

When we are arrive at the hospital forth immediately vomit again and make the bathrobe dirty and smelly. The assistant come and wear him a proper clothes that is from hospital.

When all the doctor finish do some check at him. I come closes at them and ask about forth.

"What wrong with him? Everything is fine right?"

"He is fine.. just lack of rest.. he need to rest more, drink more water and food but make sure he eat something more nutritionally.."

"Sure doc.. thank you"

"My pleasure"

He smile and leave me and forth in the ward room. It been a private room maybe his assistant arrange it.

I walk slowly near to the bed. He is still sleep.

He look so thin. Maybe muscle already take over. He did not change still had a dark skin make me smile.

"You should sit near and hold my hand if you worrying me."

Blink

Did he just speak

My eyes lock at his eyes.

Slowly he show me a weak smile and open his eyes.

"Because I miss you but can't move to close to you..""

"Did you okay forth? Why did you skip meal.. you're so stupid.. what are you.. a baby.. need to feed you at your time to eat.."

"I just forget it .. the project is dry me energy.. "

"It's my project?? "

"It's need more connection to make sure the mechanic is enough for your patience from the another country to bring them come here"

"You know?"

"Of course I know . I not this hard working is not for you."

"But.."

"I know you use another name but Dr Sam already show me some pictures.. and I know your project.."

"You should not do this.. I feel guilty for you.. my project make you sick like this.'

"Then come here ... Near to me and hug me.. please .."

His voice so slow , show me how weak he are.

I still stand a little far from him.. and I walk to bed .

I can't hold my tears anymore..

I hug him at his bed and he still laid..

"I miss you beam.. please don't go anymore.. it's make me suffer..
Not just today but already 6 years.. please make it stop.. don't leave me.. I beg you..."

He said it while hug me tight in his arm and put his head at my shoulder.

What  I had done to him.. just because my stupidity.. my ego and selfish make him like this..
What should I do? Ran away again?

But

I miss him too..

"I'm sorry.. forgive me na forth.. and I miss you too.. I will not leave you.. I love you na.. forever.."

He slowly break of our hug and hold my chin with his hand..

"Thank you.."
He say

Glup glup gluppp

We blinks together when hear forth's stomach.

"Sorry.. I'm hungry"

He smile shy.

OMG why he act like that.

"You want eat something? Let me find it.."

"No.. don't leave me alone.. just call Vin.. she will go buy me food."

"But she look not good forth.. she tired maybe. "

"Then call my maid.. she will bring it from home.. let's me call her first.."

"Okay.. but before that eat something na.. I will call nurse to bring some fruit.."

"Okay.. don't take a long time na.."

Sigh

He being more demand to close with me this time.

"Okay.."

When I inform the nurse to bring some food for forth there I can see Vin, forth's assistant.

She look like sleepy but yet still hold it..

"Miss Vin.."

I call her and she immediately wake up and sober fully.

"What??? Anything Mr. Forth need?"

"No... You can go home now miss .. Mr. Forth I will take care him for tonight.."

"Is that okay for you and may I know who you are?"

"I'm beam.. his friend from college. "

"Sure.."