4

Forth's pov

"You know right beam is here.. at our university.."

Lam say it when we had a dinner together..

of course I'm know. I saw him last night .. had fun .. with beer and woman.. he change a lot... his face.. his personality.. manly but beautiful... but he change..

I just give a second gaze to Lam

"Don't tell me tell this is your plan forth.."

Sigh.

"He in the contract Lam... you know that... I didn't do it.."

"Huh? You want me to believe you.. you are forth jaturapoom.. you can do it without need a paper.. just tell me the truth.."

"Lam... stop it.. I didn't .. I told you.. if I want do it.. he wont go there for 3 years.."

"Seriously forth? Then who? "

Lam become curious until he stop eat and put the spoon. Think.

"Why you ask me? I don't know.. "

I share the gaze with him.. to make he believe me.

"Forth... if what park told me that the contract will finish until they back here and work for government and then tell me why beam come here one years early before they finish their study.."

Lam say and think hard.

"Lam... I didn't know.. yes ... my father is the one is powerful.. not me.. I didn't tell my father to force beam to come back from US.."

"There are something wrong here... let's ask beam.."

"Lam.. I'm not ready to face him yet..."

Lam just stare at me and smaller the eyes.. I know that mean.. he don't like my answer.

"Forth .. "

He try to argue me but what I can say.. it beam.. not someone else I need to face.

"No Lam... not right now .. I will meet him... don't worry ... there a lot connection between engineer and medic.. so I will meet him soon.."

"Did you want to involves with SOTUS? Then you will meet him.."

"I must involve Lam.. it our junior.. after what happen last year... we need to guard the hazer team."

"Yeah.. forth??..."

"Hmmm?"

"Did you love beam?"

After many years that question maybe the one I want to avoid but until now the same question I ask to myself and the answer....

"Lam ... he is the one and only person I love ... "

a/n 

I though this story is boring and want to end it but yeah... i continue it for you