23

Beam's POV

It useless .
I am a jerk..
I'm not happy at all..
After make reana to choose left me and find her true love there no word come from my mouth.

There nothing I can do. Reana is true.. if I stay be her finance and be her husband I afraid that I can't give love for her. She deserves a good man. not me. I just a man without anything. All I had today is because reana and her family that was very kind to me and my family.

It been 12 days since our last conversation. Reana took a flight that night without bother to meet me.

Phone is ringing.
Mom

"Explain it"
She didn't bother to greet me

"Hai mom.. listen to me once mom.. I know I'm selfish I know I hurt reana but truly I can't do it.. she is a good girl..and I'm a bad man ... I didn't even can reach her kindness. I'm dirty mom. I'm asshole .. it not about love that I promise to you will build it with her but she too pure for me that I afraid to make she hurt more..so mom I hope she will be meet someone else. She deserves someone who will protect her more than anyone"

I hear mom sigh at other line.

"There nothing we can do it about it if you say so..reana just a good girl and I admit it she can get someone better than you.. you're jerk and useless . How can she fall in love with you. If me.. I will never give a glance to you"

"Owh.. mom.. I only and one your child you have. Don't make me sad"

"Nope I have reana as my daughter. She want it and I glad to accept her. She is lovely than you"

"How's reana .. is she fine?"

"She is doing well .. she explain everything to her parents and take all the blames and shut down without any questions and she tell them that you're not good as she think. she got bored of you. I wonder how can be her parents expression"

"I got your point mom"

"But beam.. please stop play around.. you never know how can love will be.. if today you hurt someone else feeling maybe one day your love is more hurt .. karma is bitch.. I can't afford look at you that time.. because it will be too late for you turn around.. you understand right"

" I'm sorry.. I fail to make you happy..

"Nope.. you always make me happy..your happiness is my happiness too.. I'm sorry to forced you all the time but believe me I think after all you will treasure love more.."

I sobbing listen it.
How can this happened.
I ran away from forth and I meet reana.. I put all my burden to her but I make she cry because of me.

"Have a better life beam to fix it.. never give up.. maybe this journey that can make you realize who you are and which road you want to take and be"

"I'm sorry.."

"It's will be fine beam.. trust me that you will handle it very well"

"Thanks Mom"

I end the call and watch my room.

I need to move on.